CBD oil / tincture experiences with Anxiety reduction?

[Je...]

I found a few topics on this through search, but nothing super recent. So I'm asking for a new round of feedback.

Has anyone else experimented with CBD oil (sublingual) to help mitigate anxiety?

https://www.businessinsider.com/cbd-benefits-pain-relaxation-thc-experiment-2019-8

For example, this person in the link above took 250mg (!) CBD per day as an experiment and noted some mild improvement. I am trying the same thing, in the same routine, with the same product (medterra, 3000mg CBD tincture) and .. it's hard to say? I do find it mildly sedating but not in a bad way, which is also what the article noted:

All right, I'm about to take my last dose of CBD! I must say, I'm kind of excited to stop having to take this three times a day. I think part of it is scheduling and remembering. But also, yeah, I've also just been so much more tired. I don't feel like my anxiety was just washed away. I felt like there were a few times where it really helped in certain instances. And, overall, kind of lowered the intensity of how I was feeling because I felt lethargic. But yeah, I don't want to be tired anymore.

Afterward, I looked over my anxiety scorecards. And sure enough, it showed that I was feeling slightly less anxious on my last day, compared to my first.  Especially when I looked at statements like this. Yeah, that's a big one for me.  I wanted to run these results by Hurd.

A lot of the research I did, and the studies I found, indicates that CBD dosage depends on the person, but is almost always requires more than 100mg to do anything useful beyond placebo. And that you have to do it sublingually, since going through the stomach doesn't deliver the CBD properly.

The 3000mg / 30ml bottle I have from medterra is a bit expensive at $130, and the effect is somewhat subtle.. so I am not sure I will continue at this time.

Anyone else have experience with 100mg+ CBD oil delivered sublingually? Did it help you with anxiety?

I can't really speak to this much.  I tried CBD tincture early in my withdrawal; I didn't feel it made a significant difference for me which was disappointing.  Others have had a very different experience and obviously a lot of it depends on the quality and make-up of the CBD oil or tincture you use.

Have you checked out this group?  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=165140.0

Aha! I meant to write 3000mg / 30ml bottle above by the way.

I tend to agree the CBD effect is subtle.

THC is kind of a no-go for me, it has wildly erratic effects on me and I get the munchies SUPER BAD on it, such that I gorge myself at night which isn't.. healthy. Apparently I lack all self control, but food tastes sooo good on THC.