Insomnia

[Be...]

My sleep progressively got worse, more time I'm off less sleep I get to the point that I stopped sleeping all together, sleep state doesn’t exists for me anymore. My brain don’t even wake up that I could put it to sleep.

What were you on, how much, and how long have you been off?

It takes quite some time for most for sleep to even out.  Ashton says 6-12 months, but many take longer and some take less time

Your experience was similar to mine.

Time is the healer

What were you on, how much, and how long have you been off?

It takes quite some time for most for sleep to even out.  Ashton says 6-12 months, but many take longer and some take less time

Your experience was similar to mine.

Time is the healer

The problem is that I don’t get even one hour of sleep anymore, my sleep is gone i doesn’t come and go, it just progressively disappeared, I can go days without sleep and I won’t sleep, some people say that they sleep from exhaustion, I’m never exhausted, my brain just doesn’t work anymore from that lack of sleep, no memories, no mind, nothing just an empty space in my head. I’m off for 3 months I was on different benzos for two years and a half, kindled at least 10 times. Last time I was on 7.5mg of Ativan. I was still sleeping when I was at 1 month off, no few days ago my sleep just disappeared to 0h, sleep state is gone it doesn’t exists anymore even if I try to sleep I can’t, I don’t even feel awake that I could go to sleep. Something switched in my head after my last CT.

Sounds like this is Akul under a different user name?  Pretty much the same story...Kindled 10 times, no mind, no sleep, no thoughts, yet you write coherently...is this your cousin writing for you again?

Sounds like this is Akul under a different user name?  Pretty much the same story...Kindled 10 times, no mind, no sleep, no thoughts, yet you write coherently...is this your cousin writing for you again?

It’s not Akul, I saw that user with similar symptoms, but I can’t reach to him. Already someone asked me that on the other post.