twitching

[Ar...]

Extremely painful twitching in the face: nose, forehead, eyes. As if the threads ... without interruption ..

apparently the spasmodic muscles were crushing the nerves.

I noticed that the stronger the spasticity, the stronger the twitching of the nerves.

Arnold53,

Sorry you are suffering so badly.

I had painful twitching/spasms for about 3 months then they were no longer painful.

They eventually faded.

Hopefully you'll get some relief soon?

I have so many dire symptoms. this is some kind of terrible dream in reality. I am constantly pulled by the nose, ear, eyes, forehead, all over my head. It hurts a lot and the muscles become very stiff and this stiffness builds up. I cannot control my body. My soul just fell into the trap of this body with which terrible things happen. This is very creepy.

the fact that this has not stopped for a second for 4 months already suggests that this is forever. I have been without benzo for 9 months. Muscles contract and stiffness builds up.

Here is a HUGE hug to my friend Arnold:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ARNOLD)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Annie (east)

Never give up, my friend

Here is a HUGE hug to my friend Arnold:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ARNOLD)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Annie (east)

Never give up, my friend

Thanks a lot Annie! :smitten:

I know someone who has full blown chorea, Tourette’s etc from WD and she is still tapering. Had it 3 years. She has been told by Drs it is WD.

• 2 weeks later...

For the fifth month, the twitching that began after pregabalin does not stop for a second. I am 100% sure that they will never leave at all .. Something happened and I don't know what ..

I have so many dire symptoms. this is some kind of terrible dream in reality. I am constantly pulled by the nose, ear, eyes, forehead, all over my head. It hurts a lot and the muscles become very stiff and this stiffness builds up. I cannot control my body. My soul just fell into the trap of this body with which terrible things happen. This is very creepy.