how long does anxiety from multivitamin last?

[Da...]

Pretty sure I'm feelimg anxiety from the multi vitamin I took last night.i waa grtting burning hands itchiness and euphoria last night I think from the multivitamin. This morning I wake up to hot feeling + beating heart.

I'm wondering if it was the B- vitamins in your multi.  I had a similar reaction happen after I took a B-complex.  In my case it the flare up in symptoms lasted a day or so.  Unfortunately there's no way of knowing if it was actually caused by the supplement or whether it was simply the withdrawal process which is often very erratic.  It makes sense to be very careful with supplements.

Pretty sure I'm feelimg anxiety from the multi vitamin I took last night.i waa grtting burning hands itchiness and euphoria last night I think from the multivitamin. This morning I wake up to hot feeling + beating heart.

It's unlikely that the multivitamins caused your symptoms.

It's well known around here that B vitamins can cause anxiety for some people, just like magnesium.

I don't know who knows that here. Which vitamin B? There are so many.

Ummmm..^^??!! :)

Anyways..

For me it seems like 1-2 days plus a couple of “blips”

First was magnesium, then B12, calcium, B complex (B6 maybe made it worse??), and finally regular vit C.. -Those are the ones I “tested” at least 3 times..

There is plenty I can take, inc. a Swiss Multi Vit, but im not overly fussed about them and just trickle the odd (often half) through with food..

I more try to get things through food, -a work in progress... Seems to be easier to listen to ones body with food, though its not immune from taking shortcuts (energy from sugar being my example)..

Seaweed snacks and coconut water have served ME well..

It all seems pretty individual.. -and it might change throughout discontinuation...

:)

• 3 weeks later...