Withdrawal-induced insomnia worsened in pregnancy

[Sa...]

My sleep was improving in July, but then I became pregnant. Now waking up every hour or so at night. Exhausted and having headache in the daytime. Any buddies with similar experience?  :(

It's somewhat common for sleep (or any symptom for that matter) to show improvement only to go back to being worse later on.

Healing and recovery from Benzo WD is very nonlinear and very UP and Down, a real roller coaster ride for most.

My sleep returned in fits and starts.  I had lots of zero nights or nights of no perceived sleep and lots of 1 hour or less nights.

Slowly, I started getting more and more sleep, but it was always 1 step forward 2 steps back.

It took about 2 years to completely even out.  I had a bad month long insomnia wave at 18 months off after averaging 4-5 hours per night most nights for 6 months.

Eventually that evened out too.  I still get an off night of sleep every 3 or 4 months, but mostly get 6-7 hours every night.

There was a stretch of months and months where I was averaging 5-10 hours per week.

I say all  this to let you know that there is no rhyme or reason to how things return to normal, but eventually they do.

Your sleep will return given enough time.  Hang in there!