The third day

[ha...]

To the group, I was stable on 2.5 mg of klonopin down from 3.  For about 3 days now I've been on 2.25 mg.  I'm starting to feel a little edgy but am living with it.  Am I to understand it correctly that the third day is the hardest and that if I can get stable in a week I will be okay?    thank you

If varies from person to person and from cut to cut.  You may see a pattern for a while.  Then that pattern could change. 

If the third day (or any day) gets too brutal, consider smaller reductions.  10% is fine, but not everybody can taper that quickly.

With Klonopin reductions I personally always felt an initial wave of benzo-flu like symptoms that peaked at about 3 days.  The real withdrawals from a cut came later for me at about 14 days post cut and were massively more significant. 

If possible, it may be in your best interest to again stabilize on your current dose and make notes on the chronological progression of your withdrawal symptoms.  It can be a totally unique experience for each individual.  So allowing some time to better understand how your symptoms play out over time could perhaps be pretty beneficial down the road.