Annoyances.

[Be...]

For those that healed .Are mood swings and fear that you won't get back to normal 100 percent a withdrawal symptom.

Currently doing well but still have these annoyances.

Most probably. I'm not healed yet, but I've lost most of my mental symptoms that I got from those rescue doses I took to counter amitriptyline. However I still sometimes get mood swings / crying spells and that fear of not going back to normal / or of getting worse in the future.

Not healed but I'm doing well and satisfied that I am on the way to recovery.

I always told myself that logic dictates that I will get better. In my heart, I never fully believed it until I experienced a window in the low doses. The feeling that I was broken for ever was so convincing even though I knew it wasn't true. Adding to my experience, I have read so many accounts and tried to help so many here see that they will get better that it seems like a very common thought to have.

If you're doing well now, I imagine there was a time when things were a lot worse. I bet you couldn't imagine at that point even being this much recovered. Right now you're struggling to see how you'll make a full recovery... it's the same deal. It'll happen as well.

Most probably. I'm not healed yet, but I've lost most of my mental symptoms that I got from those rescue doses I took to counter amitriptyline. However I still sometimes get mood swings / crying spells and that fear of not going back to normal / or of getting worse in the future.

How long have you been off?

Not healed but I'm doing well and satisfied that I am on the way to recovery.

I always told myself that logic dictates that I will get better. In my heart, I never fully believed it until I experienced a window in the low doses. The feeling that I was broken for ever was so convincing even though I knew it wasn't true. Adding to my experience, I have read so many accounts and tried to help so many here see that they will get better that it seems like a very common thought to have.

If you're doing well now, I imagine there was a time when things were a lot worse. I bet you couldn't imagine at that point even being this much recovered. Right now you're struggling to see how you'll make a full recovery... it's the same deal. It'll happen as well.

Thanks diazepam.Keep the positive vibes flowing.

About two months since the rescue doses that threw me into this cold-turkey like withdrawal. As you know I had almost no issues during taper.

About two months since the rescue doses that threw me into this cold-turkey like withdrawal. As you know I had almost no issues during taper.

I am actually making 4 months tomorrow off my rescue dose and 6 months from taper.

How long where you off when you took the rescue dose.

I am actually making 4 months tomorrow off my rescue dose and 6 months from taper.

Well, I took it right about at the time that I was supposed to jump. I wondered whether I should have reinstated, but that would mean that my taper went down the drain. I actually registered here to ask about reinstating. Obviously, I hadn't reinstated, but I have no idea if that was the right choice. What symptoms did you get from your rescue doses? I remember that you said it started getting better after a month away from rescue doses.

Well, I took it right about at the time that I was supposed to jump. I wondered whether I should have reinstated, but that would mean that my taper went down the drain. I actually registered here to ask about reinstating. Obviously, I hadn't reinstated, but I have no idea if that was the right choice. What symptoms did you get from your rescue doses? I remember that you said it started getting better after a month away from rescue doses.

I got pressure throughout my body,tight neck,nerve pain and skin sensitivity,Insomnia,3 am adrenaline surges,hot flashes,palpitations, extreme morning hunger and pulling feeling on one side of the body,toxic naps like waking up feeling like hell on earth,Visual distortions ,breathing problem,fatigue like you think you going to die any minute,restlessness,anhedonia.....et.c

I got pressure throughout my body,tight neck,nerve pain and skin sensitivity,Insomnia,3 am adrenaline surges,hot flashes,palpitations, extreme morning hunger and pulling feeling on one side of the body,toxic naps like waking up feeling like hell on earth,Visual distortions ,breathing problem,fatigue like you think you going to die any minute,restlessness,anhedonia.....et.c

Sorry you had to go through that! But, since it got better for you, it fills me with hope.

Sorry you had to go through that! But, since it got better for you, it fills me with hope.

It gets easier.Just know when it gets hard you get harder.

I forgot the hypnic jerks. They kept awake the whole night. It's like something jerks u awake everytime you try to sleep.

I forgot the hypnic jerks. They kept awake the whole night. It's like something jerks u awake everytime you try to sleep.

Hypnic jerks are truly horrible (not that all the other stuff is any less horrible). It's one of the things I got from amitriptyline, and after not sleeping for a few days, it's why I freaked out and took those rescue doses. In hindsight I should have tried to get infusions of saline, sodium bicarbonate, and lipid emulsion, even though I didn't have an amitriptyline overdose, because unfortunately amitriptyline has a very long half-life.

Hypnic jerks are truly horrible (not that all the other stuff is any less horrible). It's one of the things I got from amitriptyline, and after not sleeping for a few days, it's why I freaked out and took those rescue doses. In hindsight I should have tried to get infusions of saline, sodium bicarbonate, and lipid emulsion, even though I didn't have an amitriptyline overdose, because unfortunately amitriptyline has a very long half-life.

I have always reacted badly to amitriptyline. First time was in 2018 then again after I jumped from benzos.It is an evil drug.