Deficiencies - needing sound advice

[Ho...]

Hi everyone - it’s been a while since I’ve allowed myself to get on here. However, after some recent lab work I feel that’s it’s detrimental for feedback. I recently discovered I am deficient in a lot of important nutrients. What can I do? My diet is free of gluten, sugar, dairy, and nightshades. My doctor says this could be the reason I’m experiencing so much pain.

I was CTd off 0.25mg Xanax one year ago this month. I am severely deficient in amino acids, essential vitamins, etc.

I too am sensitive to gluten and dairy. If you have food sensitivities I would also avoid Umami (glutamate flavored) foods: soy (especially fermented), aged cheese, cured meat...

It's hard to recommend supplements as many have a reaction to them but I've found those that counteract glutamate and calm the CNS to be helpful

How do you know you're deficient in vitamins, amino acids, essential fatty acids? Did you have a metabolic analysis done? If so your doc should be able to help you with correcting it.

I've read from the success stories that some ppl in low amts start incorporating vitamins...and one at a time to so you can figure out how it is/is not affecting you.

Also, even though you have eliminated all the other things, is your diet giving you enough nutrients..aka what foods are you currently eating? What are your sources of protein, b vit, etc.

:smitten: