Only Thing I Look Forward to is Sleeping

[bo...]

I've recovered my sleep, for the most part. I'm getting 6-8 hours on week nights now as long as I go to bed early. I still can't sleep in but at this point, that doesn't really bother me. I'm also napping all the time.

I'm really not improving mentally despite sleeping well. Every day I wake up and just feel like I need to sleep more and more. Sleep is about the only thing I look forward to besides meals. I know I should be counting my blessings because it's taken me about 24-29 months to be able to sleep again, but why am I not improving mentally? I don't feel any love for people. I don't care about hobbies. I feel like I still have mental aka. Constantly fatigued. Don't really look forward to hanging out with people anymore like I once did. The biggest one is I'm struggling with being a parent and any type of stress. I'm now about 30 months off and wondering if any of this stuff is going to improve.

It took me a while to find enjoyment in anything, and then even when I found a few things I enjoyed, I was still hating many things.  I remember the first time I enjoyed a shower, after so long of hating bathing, and not really wanting to bathe.  I think benzos zapped the joy out of so many things for me and some I haven't rediscovered yet, still. 

I think it's great that you are enjoying food and sleep.  I didn't enjoy food for YEARS on benzos.  People thought I was anorexic sometimes but looking back, I definitely was having issues because of benzos.