3 months ct

[ma...]

So today is 3 months since I had my last dose. Probably doing a little worse than I was at 2 months? Hard to say.. good days and bad

mentally been a bit panicky, usual health anxiety

few issues with mouth/tongue/throat, mainly from clenching my teeth on/off all day and night (working on it!!)

lots of the usual twitching and spasms all over. Writing this as my left shoulder spasms every few seconds

really happy that theres been no DP or DR.

Really need to cut down on caffeine, having 2-4 cups of coffee a day

My daughter is teething and i get mega twitchy when i wake up to her crying, but that is a part of life :)

Lets see how the next month goes. Thanks everyone for your input & support on my thread in the CT group (bit of a log)

Seeing a physio and also had a CT scan on my lower back that I had been procrastinating on, seems the benzo is exacerbating old back injuries and giving me some sciatica, but feels good to be proactive about it. Also waiting on a appointment with a neurologist (mainly to indulge my hypochondria and i still have hope that I will cancel that appointment when I am feeling better)

I stopped having anxiety once I stopped drinking coffee. I'm thinking maybe I should've dropped coffee before I started taking psychiatric drugs.

• 3 weeks later...

whats going on with your mouth/throat tongue? I'm very curious. It seems like its a symptom and then it doesn't. Anyway you can explain your experiences SXS?

my mouth/throat and blurry vision are lingering

so hard to tell if it is symptoms or something else? It's got to be the benzos

My mouth/throat/tongue give me my worst symptoms. I’d love to hear what you’re dealing with and if anything is helping. Congrats on your 3 month milestone!!

sorry for not replying both of you!! been off here a bit lately.

lot of snot, runny nose, always swallowing nasal drip. sometimes lips and tongue feel a bit numb and tingly, got me stressed that it was something else more serious, but its gone away for the most part. Sometimes happens if im mega stressed, i get a bit tongue-tied and lisp-y, but its miles better than it was in the first 2 months.

my 2c - my neurologist said not to worry about any of those kinds of sensations - it is only an indicator of something serious if you are consistently slurring your words, and/or you choke on solids. Having "difficulty" swallowing because of anxiety or benzo w/d is very different to actually slurring as if drunk, or choking on solids.

My palate feels like it’s covered in mucus because I’m pretty sure it is. I’m constantly dealing with snot in back of nasal cavity and throat.

Is your throat raw? Do you feel the mucus sliding down back of throat? It’s my most persistent symptom now but I believe it’s slowly getting better, but soooooo slooooooowwwwww.

I’m grateful that this is the lingering symptom and not something worse but when the gagging choking sensation kicks it it’s not much fun.

Are you guys getting anything similar?

Congratulations on hitting the 3 month mark! I recently did too, and yes, I"d say some things are definitely worse at 3 months than 2. I haven't got the strength to give up caffeine yet, I've given up a lot recently and that's one thing I still need for now! Hope the next three months are as successful for you as the first three!

Congratulations on hitting the 3 month mark! I recently did too, and yes, I"d say some things are definitely worse at 3 months than 2. I haven't got the strength to give up caffeine yet, I've given up a lot recently and that's one thing I still need for now! Hope the next three months are as successful for you as the first three!

congratulations :) What kind of symptoms are you dealing with?

The main ones are periodic dizziness, mental & physical fatigue, cogfog (both comprehension/processing and memory related). Find that having a structured, gentle routine that incorporates very basic physical exercise, healthier(ish) eating, and short mental challenges where I push myself to interact with friends for short periods, whilst being unashamedly more optimistic regardless of how I feel when I wake up- is all really helpful. 😊 How about you?