Chemical sensitivity

[Go...]

I’m literally housebound now due to chemical sensitivity. Finally I can eat whatever I want again, but the chemicals are killing me. When you look up chemical sensitivity it says there is no cure, so how is it true that I’ll heal than? This is absolutely heartbreaking to live this way, and I have 3 kids who are 8,6 and 1. They need there mom and I can’t even be the best mom I want to be. I’m just venting because no one in my family even understands what I am going through. I will be 3 years benzo free in November. :(

I’m literally housebound now due to chemical sensitivity. Finally I can eat whatever I want again, but the chemicals are killing me. When you look up chemical sensitivity it says there is no cure, so how is it true that I’ll heal than? This is absolutely heartbreaking to live this way, and I have 3 kids who are 8,6 and 1. They need there mom and I can’t even be the best mom I want to be. I’m just venting because no one in my family even understands what I am going through. I will be 3 years benzo free in November. :(

What do you mean by chemical sensitivity.?I know it is hard but the better days ahead will outweigh the bad ones.There is hope.

What chemicals are you struggling with and what are the symptoms?

Hand sanitizer, Lysol, bleach, ANY and ALL perfume and fragrance, candles, all sorts of stuff. I get dystonia, tremors, muscle spasms, confusion, skin rashes, sinus issues, burning in my chest, the lair goes on. I had multiple food allergy symptoms too, but that went away. Tonight is the first time I went in public and didn’t get dystonia being around hand sanitizer and perfume.

What do you mean by chemical sensitivity.?I know it is hard but the better days ahead will outweigh the bad ones.There is hope.

Google Multiple Chemical sensitivity

Hey so it sounds like you had a good night!!! But I get what you mean. I get rashes from anything new now too. That must be so hard and frustrating for you. I’ve read other buddies struggle with this and theirs got better. Have you searched this in BenzoBuddies forums? I think it’s actually really common. I’m pretty convinced I have a mild form of this too.

Meganz-

I can’t stop cleaning and I just want to sit still. I have looked up chemical sensitivity on here and I am the only person that has posted about it. I’m sorry your dealing with it too.