Experiment

[Su...]

So as most of you guys know I'm struggling with an addiction to around 324 mg of clonazolam a day.

I've struggled with dependents to benzodiazepines for well over 10 years and I've had years away from them as well but nothing comes close to the withdrawal symptoms that I experienced when I tried to cold turkey off of clonazolam.

I'm only prescribed a half a milligram of Klonopin a day, so I did an experiment where I skipped my mid-day clonazolam dose and took 3mg of Klonopin which should be about 1 mg of clonazolam (tbh I think we over estimate how accurate our conversions are but anyway..)

Now that I'm thinking about it it seems almost a waste because I did take my morning dose so I'm not going to get a super accurate reading on whether 3 mg of Klonopin is enough to prevent withdrawal I would almost have to wait three full days to be in full blown melt down but DAM THAT SHIT IS SCARY.

I'll report back and let you guys know how I feel later on tonight and maybe in the morning I'm just so tired of the way the clonazolam seems to suck all of the personality out of you, Klonopin never did that to me..

I was taking 4mG clonazepam/day for a long time. Today I am over 18 months off. It took me 11 months to taper. I used the liquid titration method from 1mg down and I wish I had used the method all the way down. I had several hard months. It can be done.

Never give up. Push through the hard days and nights. It will get better.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement brother unfortunately for mg of Klonopin clonazepam would be the minimum to stop extremely bad withdrawal symptoms puking violently to the point of blood coming up and almost having a seizure right now I'm at 4 mg of clonazoLAM which is roughly 3 times as potent. 

Clonazepam does not feel like it's sucking out my soul all it does is perfectly take care of my anxiety and leave me sober but the clonazolam I feel a constant need to redose and it makes my tolerance Skyrocket so very shortly I'm going to try a long taper with meklo clonazepam I'll let you know how that goes and again congrats on your sobriety my friend