Losing hope

[e6...]

I can’t do it anymore everyday is worse! 😿 I’m not suicidal, I just can’t accept suffering anymore, I don’t know what to do, I’m not getting better only worse almost three months off. My brain is completely fried. I will never get better, I hope I won’t die that way. My brain works less everyday. I can’t function anymore.

What's been going on, Akul? Has something specific brought you down or is it "just" normal withdrawals getting too much to deal with?

I noticed a Success Story that has been bumped which I read, you may find it helpful and reassuring. It shows that even the most dire cases heal. You're going to be alright... it might take a while, though. I hope you'll see some small window of lesser symptoms sooner rather than later.

Here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=227772.0

What's been going on, Akul? Has something specific brought you down or is it "just" normal withdrawals getting too much to deal with?

I noticed a Success Story that has been bumped which I read, you may find it helpful and reassuring. It shows that even the most dire cases heal. You're going to be alright... it might take a while, though. I hope you'll see some small window of lesser symptoms sooner rather than later.

Here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=227772.0

My brain symptoms and sleep are everyday worse, I can’t believe how it can be everyday worse, that is just not normal, I’m almost three months off and not a tiny bit of improvement.

sorry you're struggling so much.

i know for me the first 3-4 months off were horrible with regards to sleep, akathesia, cognitive problems, looping thoughts, etc.  i pretty much just tried to survive til the next day.  spent alot of time laying in bed staring at the ceiling.  tried to distract as much as possible.

months 4-6 could see some improvement and even 1 or 2 days here and there where i felt closer to normal physically but mentally still a wreck.

month 7 i actually had several days feeling better physically and even mentally.  but now back to feeling like garbage.

its frustrating to say the least.  can see that overall things are getting better but not nearly as quickly as i'd hope.

i hope you can hang in there and hopefully see some improvement in the near future.

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]