Appointment yesterday

[0d...]

Hi everyone!!

9 months ago I was diagnosed with clinical depression. My doctor acknowledged it was medication related and yesterday it was changed to mild depression.  :)

Progress is progress!!

This is wonderful news, how do you feel, do you concur with the diagnosis?  What are you doing for your mild depression, I guess you've found non medication ways to deal with it since it was the medication which caused it in the first place.

This is wonderful news, how do you feel, do you concur with the diagnosis?  What are you doing for your mild depression, I guess you've found non medication ways to deal with it since it was the medication which caused it in the first place.

I very much agreed with the diagnoses. I tried to hide my depression a lot before and it wasn’t helping me mentally. As soon as I started accepting it along with my anxiety I started to put things into place in my life to help me.

Basic tasks such as making sure I make the bed and brush my hair.

Eating a healthy balanced meal at least twice a day. Just being in tune with myself has helped tremendously. Making sure I sleep or rest at least 8 hrs. Before I could sleep I made myself rest in bed until those hours were up.  I just listen to my body now. I let it tell me what it needs instead of me trying to force it to be what it used to be 💜

I love this.

Self care is huge. Our society has us running crazy and it is overwhelming. When we have struggles, much of it is our bodies/self telling us we have an unfulfilled need - not "something is wrong with us" as we get labelled unfortunately.

I'm so glad you are discovering what your "needs" are.

May you continue to find wellness, joy and peace. :smitten:

I love this.

Self care is huge. Our society has us running crazy and it is overwhelming. When we have struggles, much of it is our bodies/self telling us we have an unfulfilled need - not "something is wrong with us" as we get labelled unfortunately.

I'm so glad you are discovering what your "needs" are.

May you continue to find wellness, joy and peace. :smitten:

Yes!!

I couldn’t agree more! Being more in tune with myself has been key to my recovery. .

Thank you  :smitten: :smitten: