How is that possible?

[71...]

Lost last percents of light sleep, now not getting any sleep at all last two days, progressively losing sleep still at 2 months and 3 weeks off, how is that possible that I’m progressively losing sleep instead of getting it back? I’m worse than I was two months ago. Sleep state doesn’t exists anymore I’m asleep while awake all the time, I don’t even have an option to go to sleep my brain doesn’t have a sleep state anymore.

Unfortunately it seems to get worse for most BEFORE it gets better.

My sleep was the worst between month 3 and month 9 or 10 after I jumped CT

When you stop worrying about sleep it will slowly return.

But it returns on it's own timeline and it returns in fits and starts...very up and down until if finally evens out for good.

Unfortunately it seems to get worse for most BEFORE it gets better.

My sleep was the worst between month 3 and month 9 or 10 after I jumped CT

When you stop worrying about sleep it will slowly return.

But it returns on it's own timeline and it returns in fits and starts...very up and down until if finally evens out for good.

But I don’t even get a minute of light sleep anymore it is all gone. I’m awake for more than 48h, my brain is asleep while being awake, I don’t wake up, that’s why I can’t sleep there is no sleep state anymore it is totally gone, already before that I didn’t have difference between being awake and asleep. My brain is fried by the drugs, I will never get better, I’ll die this way, I can’t get off the drugs I’m still on.

No, you won't die. 

I didn't get any perceived sleep for 72 and sometimes 96 hours in a row.  That happened about 10-12 times during the worst part of my WD

Micro Sleep will sustain you until you get an "exhaustion" sleep

Sorry this sucks so bad.  Insomnia is a very brutal symptom in my opinion

But you'll get past this eventually.

No, you won't die. 

I didn't get any perceived sleep for 72 and sometimes 96 hours in a row.  That happened about 10-12 times during the worst part of my WD

Micro Sleep will sustain you until you get an "exhaustion" sleep

Sorry this sucks so bad.  Insomnia is a very brutal symptom in my opinion

But you'll get past this eventually.

But my brain is switching off. All of my senses are dying. I never get exhausted. 😔 I never pass out from exhaustion. I don’t have windows and waves in sleep, it is just progressively getting worse, I have such a bad brain fog that my brain is slower everyday.

Windows will come later.  Right now you never get tired because GABA isn't working...you are experiencing a constant Glutamate storm.  So you feel wired all the time.

If you want to know why this is happening, it has to do with your down regulated GABA and the lack of balance with Glutamate.  Both are nervous system receptors.  GABA is your body's "brake pedal" or what slows things down and makes you calm and relaxed.  Glutamate is your body's "gas pedal" or what makes you active and alert or even fight or flight.  Normally the two are in a "balancing act" so one doesn't overtake the other.  But when your GABA is temporarily taken off line by the Benzo, Glutamate rules the day and night.  That's why you might feel wired all the time, have racing thoughts and are never sleepy.  It takes some time for your body to repair the temporary damage.  No one knows how long that will be.  But your body knows exactly how to repair the damage and put your GABA and Glutamate back into balance.  However, it is a very nonlinear process...UP and DOWN, one step forward, 2 steps back for some time for most.