How many of you found PG better than milk or vodka for Daily Micro Liquid Taper?

[no...]

Milk or vodka, did not work for me, I was going to try plain water but am concerned which means my does will be anyone's guess, cut and hold is crucifying me so  about the Fact Diazepam isn't soluble in plain water,  I emailed the company that makes liquid Diazepam  that's used in UK asking about solvents and here's their reply :

Please see below response to your query as to the solvents use in the the following product:

Product Name: DIAZEPAM 2mg/5ml ORAL SOLUTION SUGAR FREE

Product Licence Number: PL 0142/0103

The Matrix for this product comprises Water, Glycerol, Liquid Sorbitol, and Propylene Glycol.

So PG is definitely used as a Solvent for Diazepam, and here  it is on the information label  of the PG  ( Propylene Glycol) I've ordered

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

This is MPG Propylene glycol USP/EP 99+% Pharmaceutical grade supplied in PET bottle with tamper proof seal. [b]Further uses of MPG As a solvent in many pharmaceuticals, including oral, injectable and topical formulations. Notably, diazepam, which is insoluble in water, uses propylene glycol as its solvent in its clinical, injectable form.[/b] As an emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters As a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, shampoo, mouth wash, hair care and tobacco products As a solvent for food colours and flavourings As an ingredient, along with wax and gelatine, in the production of paintballs. As a moisture stabilizer (humectant) for snus (Swedish style snuff). As a cooling agent for beer and wine glycol jacketed fermentation tanks As a non-toxic antifreeze for winterizing drinking water systems, and in applications where the used antifreeze eventually will be drained into the soil, water, or a septic system. As a less-toxic antifreeze in solar water heating systems As a solvent used in mixing photographic chemicals, such as film developers In cryonics As a working fluid in hydraulic presses As a coolant in liquid cooling systems To regulate humidity in a cigar humidor. As the killing and preserving agent in pitfall traps, usually used to capture ground beetles As an additive to pipe tobacco to prevent dehydration. To treat livestock ketosis. As the main ingredient in deodorant sticks. To de-ice aircraft. As an ingredient in UV or black light tattoo ink As a lubricant in air conditioning compressors. In the manufacture of lava lamps.