Close to 3 years. Still not good at all. How are you folks from 2016,17,18 ?

[Le...]

What are your current symptoms?

Still have windows and waves pattern. Unfortunately and many symptoms. They are muscle stiffness, inside body pressure, body tension, electricity thru the whole body or in some body parts, blurred vision here and there, constant tinnitus in my right ear, still vulnerable to stress, tingling, anxiety but its rare, intrusive thoughts, sadness, all joints cracks, benzo belly, dry skin. All these symptoms rotate they are a few today a few other tomorrow just no ending cycle. I am very very protracted unfortunately. The thing that I will never understand is that I was almost healed at 6 months off but at 10 months off I get worse worse and worse.  :idiot:

It tiring indeed. But I hope you turn a corner soon.

Yeah I am tired of this crap. But it will not stop for sure I listened this crap with the corner a million times. Probably I am damaged too badly to recover. But like everyone says here we are different ! So folks please don't discourage yourself from my story!

Bad bad bad Lexsant my DP is reaching a new level and its not better not DR either or those vibrations. 3 years off in 6 weeks

Sorry to hear that Sundance. I am not good too and I don't think I will recover soon or ever at all!! Probably we are from the unlucky ones! :(

Bad bad bad Lexsant my DP is reaching a new level and its not better not DR either or those vibrations. 3 years off in 6 weeks

Sorry to hear that Sundance. I am not good too and I don't think I will recover soon or ever at all!! Probably we are from the unlucky ones! :(

I feel the same. I have been told oh you will heal in a year or noo 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48? 60? 72 Months or never ever?

I have stop listen to months bc nobody knows.I am pretty sure this are the remains from my w/d. The w/d is done. Long time ago. This i the leftovers and the damage. What can make me sad is that so many say there is no damage from benzo but it is. I have test results from benzo damage. Even Ashton in her manual.call it damage bc it is neurons that for some never will act normal again. This is the truth for a few of us...

Sad but true

I feel the same. I have been told oh you will heal in a year or noo 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48? 60? 72 Months or never ever?

I have stop listen to months bc nobody knows.I am pretty sure this are the remains from my w/d. The w/d is done. Long time ago. This i the leftovers and the damage. What can make me sad is that so many say there is no damage from benzo but it is. I have test results from benzo damage. Even Ashton in her manual.call it damage bc it is neurons that for some never will act normal again. This is the truth for a few of us...

Sad but true

I agree probably those receptors will never reset their function ! We will be like scratch disc for CD player. When the scratches comes music is broken. Same with us.

By the way I hate this forum I came here very rare cuz here are liers. Telling people everyone heal...... Just its not everyone and people should know about that. Yes many are healed but some are not ! Also no one knows what's happening in your brain and putting limits is absolutely insane! You can be healed for 6 months but its possible you cannot be healed for 5 years, even more. Everything is absolutely super individual! So everyone should check and find out from which ones will be healed/not healed!

But many dumb people here gives hopes and when things don't happen people are so frustrated and this is so wrong !

This forum need upgrade cuz the information is from late 80's now is 2020! Total update ! People already use mostly FB groups ! I was lied here that I will be healed 6-18 months off but thats not true at all. When I go to FB groups I saw people who was talking about 24-36-42 months off. Then they get relief and then they starting to be functional! Those who was healed before 24 months off was extremely Lucky's! But here told me 6-18 months off...Thats why I hate this forum and I came here super rare!

Lexsant,

At least you're saying you're getting waves and windows now. I don't recall you ever saying that before. I can tell you that I'm about 30 months off and still struggling pretty bad but I'm better than I was a year ago at this time. A year ago I was only sleeping 2-4 hours a night, usually. I'm getting full sleep most nights now. But I'm still struggling pretty bad with anger day to day and I know it's stress related thanks to my job and raising a daughter. I really don't know what to do but wait and see if it's going to get better. But I doubt healing a lot too.

Im at 23 months and not doing well. Anhedonia, slight depression, and chest pain and palpitations. I seem to be very sensitive to sugar also. I thought I was about healed around 7 months, but things have definitely changed for the worse. It's hard for me to find much Joy in anything. I'm hoping after turning the corner of month 24 that I will see some progress toward healing.

im at 3 years and 4 months. Im honeslty healed alot but im not back to normal yet. at the moment im a bit depressed, the loss of time and health in so many areas over 3 years =like i just found out my teeth had gum disease that was untreated during this whole time. i had no idea cause i wasnt paying that close attention to them - i brushed daily and thought whats the worst that could happen. i was 27 when this started and im only 30, ffs. i saw some plaque build up on the bottom but i didnt think anything of it. i was in hell for 3 years hanging on for dear life, so i didnt notice it. i finally went to the dentist and now i found out i have some gum recession -irreversible with some minor bone loss accorss the tooth lines - im so mad and depressed about this, it was preventable and my attention was consumed with coronary artery ct's and doctors appointments. Im blaming myself and im angry and i feel like i have ptsd from all this trash. how did my this become my life. Im so fed up. i want out NOW!.

sorry, i just, am over it today

As bad as it seems, I've also been at this since 2016 and it has been a wild and difficult ride, there are plenty of people who had symptoms many years out even 7 and 10 years that eventually recover.

It just takes a really long time for some people. There's a lot of factors as to why this is. Many times we have been on multiple meds or cycled through them which probably extends the healing time frame.

At the worst part of my journey 2018. I spent 6 months in a wheelchair from this. I couldn't even stand for more than 15 seconds before my heartrate would skyrocket. I was so weak. Bathing was very difficult. During this time I persevered and built a business which now supports me and my long recovery.

There were times in the past few years that I have felt almost totally normal again. Before this pandemic hit, I was much better. Now again in waves. I think the pandemic brought it on.

We are in unprecedented times. The world is a little bit crazy to say the least. People at their best are struggling.

I do not think anyone is undergoing permanent damage. It just may take people a lot longer to heal, so try not to lose hope.

My right ear still pounds, I still feel most heartbeats. Today I have ice/burning skin sensations. I’m 31 months out. I’m pissed about the burning feeling. Like where did this come from?

My right ear still pounds, I still feel most heartbeats. Today I have ice/burning skin sensations. I’m 31 months out. I’m pissed about the burning feeling. Like where did this come from?

omg yes feeling most heartbeats, thats the way to describe it. Its not palipiations, its just hyper aware of every beat, like you have super senses. This has only just gone away for me. i still get it when stressed but not ALl the time now. only took 38 months

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: