Non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder

[gs...]

I have just found out that the sleep issue I've been dealing with has a name. Its called Non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder.

I basically cycle around the clock and the time at which I can fall asleep gets delayed by a little bit every few days.

This has only started happening to me since I started tapering back in 2015. I jumped almost 5 months ago but I'm terrified that I'll never heal from this. Can it be withdrawal or can it just be a coincidence that I got stricken with this disorder the same time I started tapering?

YouTube video about the disorder:

Yes, I have the same thing and it started in tolerance withdrawal for me.  It got more pronounced when I got off the medication but I’ve seen other people mention having it as well.

I thought non-24 was a condition that only blind people get?

It’s most common in blind people but it can happen to sighted people too. It’s not true non-24 as it’s caused by withdrawal but it mentions the cause in sighted people is neurological issues so it makes sense since are brain is temporarily damaged.

Also many people report problems with circadian rhythm in withdrawal. Hang in there

Thank you. This is such a strange and irritating thing to go through. I feel great when I'm awake all day and sleeping at night but once its the reverse I feel depressed. It really sucks being awake all night.

Also many people report problems with circadian rhythm in withdrawal. Hang in there

Thank you. This is such a strange and irritating thing to go through. I feel great when I'm awake all day and sleeping at night but once its the reverse I feel depressed. It really sucks being awake all night.

I know exactly how you feel. It’s only one part of my withdrawal but it’s still frustrating to say the least. It feels strange whe. You’re the only one awake at night and it ruins your whole routine you have when you’re awake during the day and sleeping at night. The central nervous system is responsible for this so it makes sense. There’s some studies on the bodies internal clock and GABA as well. Hope this passes one day for us.