Microtaper of 1.5mg Valium

[Sh...]

Hi all, anyone know the best way to make a suspension for 1.5mg Valium? Once I’m stable I’m going to start slow reduction of v too. Is milk, water or vodka best? Had some great advice for water and vodka but my benzo brain is having trouble working it out on my own... need someone without cig fog to help  :idiot: Thanku x

Have you thought about liquid Valium? It would make microtapering a lot easier. There are quite a few liquid taper methods. You might want to post the question on the microtaper thread on Support groups.

The liquid version of Valium would be so much easier to work with if your Dr is on board with your taper, it would take all of the guesswork and home brew hassle out of the equation.

Hello, Shayna 78.

As I’m sure you know, the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods is a register of therapeutic goods that can be lawfully supplied in Australia.  A publicly accessible, searchable database is available at:

https://www.tga.gov.au/search/node

According to the above database, a 10 mg/10mL Diazepam Elixir is available.

The elixir is packaged in a 100mL amber glass bottle.  So the “combination approach” to tapering could be used (i.e. take a combination of regular tablets and elixir; make reductions using the elixir).

Hello, Shayna 78.

As I’m sure you know, the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods is a register of therapeutic goods that can be lawfully supplied in Australia.  A publicly accessible, searchable database is available at:

https://www.tga.gov.au/search/node

According to the above database, a 10 mg/10mL Diazepam Elixir is available.

The elixir is packaged in a 100mL amber glass bottle.  So the “combination approach” to tapering could be used (i.e. take a combination of regular tablets and elixir; make reductions using the elixir).

Yay, I was hoping you'd show up! Another website to add to my list.  :thumbsup:

Wow libertas Thanku x that’s a big help. I’m started to wonder if the Valium is giving me issues. I think it helped at first but I’ve been getting some morning anxiety again since my bad wave, so I’m wondering if I’ve become tolerant to Valium too, so now I need to try to get off both. I’m going to speak with reconnextion on Tuesday to see what they think. Appreciate the help!!