What Spirit Animal best describes you

[La...]

Being part Native American, as most of us Creoles are, there's a spirit animal that best describes each of us. Mine is a tiger. Fierce, strong, determined, patient to achieve what I've set my eyes upon, graceful, organized, love deeply without conditions, ready to tackle objectives, giving my all, not afraid, beautiful grace, artistic and knows when to play or when to rest.

What's your spirit animal and why?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

• [tr...]

My spirit animal is a sloth right now, but potentially could end up being a silver back gorilla! I think going through something so profound, will make me bigger stronger and more in control of everything around me. *pounding my chest like King Kong. Can’t wait for that day

I found an Animal Spirit app, and it says I'm a snake.  I know that snake is a noble animal in many cultures, but I'm not sure I'm happy with it.  Too many rattlers around where I live.

My spirit animal is a sloth right now, but potentially could end up being a silver back gorilla! I think going through something so profound, will make me bigger stronger and more in control of everything around me. *pounding my chest like King Kong. Can’t wait for that day

Awesome! I think you're right. A gorilla fits you perfect. You have great strength

I found an Animal Spirit app, and it says I'm a snake.  I know that snake is a noble animal in many cultures, but I'm not sure I'm happy with it.  Too many rattlers around where I live.

I agree with you! A wolf is what I hear.  :thumbsup: you sound determined and independent although you don't mind a good pack of company .

Where are you located?

I'm from Louisiana

Shayna is from Australia

OMG....hahahahaha! I laughed hard out loud...my husband just stared at me..totally wasn't expecting that!

Today I’m a turtle, upside down on my shell, spinning, rocking, air running, trying to get back on my feet. Hope someone walks past soon and flips me over. Waiting.....