Sensitive to most food - had to be on a very restrictive diet

Benzo Belly, runny tummy

Nausea

Short Temper

Angry

Depressed

Couldn't deal with any kind of stress

Not hungry

Hope this helps - there are more symptoms but I'm just listing the ones off the top of my head

I hope you're not feeling too bad. If you are, I hope things improve soon.

We all seem to get an individual pattern of symptoms follow certain themes. Some people feel fine at month 4, others experience a wide array of severe physical and psychological symptoms, most will be somewhere in between. Try not to be alarmed by any strange symptoms. Whatever pops up is going to be temporary.

Keep on being amazing. I know you have the power to do this. In only a matter of a year or two you'll be back crushing life again. Of that there is no doubt.

My symptom list was similar to Bess's.  A helluva lot of symptoms all going on together, making me feel awful AND insane.

Getting off benzos may turn out to be the best thing you ever did. It was for me. After thirty years of nightly benzos, you can believe I was highly addicted, But I did not know that. I just kept taking them and slowly watched my health decline. I did not connect my benzos to my health, and all along, they WERE affected my overall health.

This might well be to worst thing about benzos: they can cause immense damage to the human body and brain. Benzos came real close to killing me, and I wouldnt wish that on ANYONE....so please stay the course. Make getting off benzos a huge priority.

Annie (east)