2 Months and 2 Days Post-Jump

[Ni...]

Well BBs, I did not think I would make it for 2 months, but I did; and so can you. The prescribing info for long acting benzos states that you "should" be over the worst by 2 months. I think I believe that, for it seems the worst is over. Diet, exercise, sleep and hot showers, all play a part in recovery. Hold your head up and keep on truckin!

I'm glad you are feeling well:) Now you know that whatever comes your way in the future you have some great skills now to handle it and have realized you are stronger than you ever thought possible! :thumbsup:

Congrats...however, for most on this forum the worst is not over in 2 months.  Most take at least a year to start to feel better and 2 years or so is where they consider themselves to be mostly healed. 

The mind is a very powerful thing. Some monks can stay in below freezing temps for months wearing nothing but a sheet. It is, how you will it to be. The worst is over, coz I believe it is over. Peace. ;D

Congrats...however, for most on this forum the worst is not over in 2 months.  Most take at least a year to start to feel better and 2 years or so is where they consider themselves to be mostly healed.

I second that!

Nevertheless, I am happy for you Nitro. Enjoy life!

SG

The mind is a very powerful thing. Some monks can stay in below freezing temps for months wearing nothing but a sheet. It is, how you will it to be. The worst is over, coz I believe it is over. Peace. ;D

It don't work like that for many people on here. If it did, nobody would be on this forum.

I agree with Boomboxboy21,

You can't "will" your GABA receptors to heal and stop a glutamate storm no matter how badly you want it be that way!

But hey, if that's your reality, then more power to you!