Histamine Intolerance Support Group

[ju...]

I have been tapering Remeron for 1 year and i have found that most problems i have are because of the histamin intolerance which remeron have created. Whether you take the drug Remeron or not you can feel free to write and discuss the concerns if you have histamine intolerance.

I am aware of the issue the more we go on until lower doses, the more the histamin receptors also should some improvements and make some disturbances to catch up. Dave, who is the most experienced buddy in this are, made me aware of this issue. The most difficult sx ones are of course anxiety, then depression(sometimes dark if i overload my system). Changing the feeding habits is the first key. I eagerly want this thread to be a place where we discuss pros and cons of foods and habits. To do this, there must be a corporate and applicable constitution book upon which just a little bit debate is on. So, after examining so many conflicting arguments, i have found the most conscious document is this(Thanks to Dave again).

https://www.mastzellaktivierung.info/downloads/foodlist/21_FoodList_EN_alphabetic_withCateg.pdf

Let's the subject begin...

Thanks for this link. The chart has a really good format. I've been doing research into mast cell activation off and on (not thoroughly) for a few years and it's nice that so many others are interested too. I hope people come here to discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m 4.5 years out and still struggling with very severe symptoms. Can’t eat any high histamine or glutamates food. I’m on a strict diet over a year but still not improving.

I did take remeron 4 different times for few months only low dose. Made my symptoms much worse.