Today is 23 months of freedom!

[ba...]

Dear friends! It's been 23 months since the last benzodiazepine pill. I noticed that time was moving faster. Everything is good enough! For the last month, I have been working out every day with a barbell with a break on Saturday and Sunday. I started to feel my body, it's very nice. I couldn't have dreamed of this six months ago. The stomach and intestines are working like clockwork, the headaches have stopped, the pressure jumps have stopped. The burning sensation in my legs was also noticeably less intense. Fatigue goes away. It's been a long time since morning panic attacks! God bless You! Hold on!!! Hug  :smitten:

Hello basil4uk

I am so happy to hear you are recovering well. Congratulations, almost 2 years benzofree.  We appreciate you posting, we need these reports, they are so encouraging and bring such hope for those struggling. 

Wishing you continued healing!

Magrita :smitten:

Wow!  That is fantastic.  I hit 7 months tomorrow. 

I’m in a wave currently with little energy, but I know a window will come so I will just roll wth it.

Again, congratulations.  23 months is a great accomplishment!

Dear friends! It's been 23 months since the last benzodiazepine pill. I noticed that time was moving faster. Everything is good enough! For the last month, I have been working out every day with a barbell with a break on Saturday and Sunday. I started to feel my body, it's very nice. I couldn't have dreamed of this six months ago. The stomach and intestines are working like clockwork, the headaches have stopped, the pressure jumps have stopped. The burning sensation in my legs was also noticeably less intense. Fatigue goes away. It's been a long time since morning panic attacks! God bless You! Hold on!!! Hug  :smitten:

Very happy for you right now, great job man stay the course  :angel:

Congratulations bazil4uk! I am so very happy for you and that you continue to hang on, do your work out and that you are recovering well. Please continue to keep posting your progress. They are so encouraging and give us hope and faith for those of us still struggling.

Sending  my heartfelt prayers and love for complete healing your way.

Blessings!

Pi

Congratulations Bazil

So happy for you with the great progress you’ve made

It’ll get better and better!!

I, for one, needed to hear your good news today.

Please keep sharing your progress.  Thank you!!