Why don’t they just use alcohol for anxiety and sedation instead

[Ac...]

Why are benzos so popular with doctors if alcohol works too? They could inject it right into your veins in the hospital or for surgery. Big pharma could still make there money if they produced medical grade stuff. Idk just daydreaming. Wish I lived in a world like that. It’s a shame, we would all be fine right now.

[2e...]
I don't know how commonplace it is these days, but I remember my grandpa's doctor told him to drink some wine each evening to help him relax.

Why are benzos so popular with doctors if alcohol works too? They could inject it right into your veins in the hospital or for surgery. Big pharma could still make there money if they produced medical grade stuff. Idk just daydreaming. Wish I lived in a world like that. It’s a shame, we would all be fine right now.

I imagine many of us would be in recovery from alcohol.

"Accused". I think that is a pretty good idea. I have been dependent on both and alcohol is a LOT easier to stop, with very minimal long term effects, if any.....But it is like they say, big money........Perhaps when the World's governing bodies finally remove their heads from their rectal tubes, they will initiate laws to ban benzos, except for dental or surgical procedures.