How many of you used PLAIN WATER to do a DLMT successfully

[no...]

Hey Guys  :hug: How many of you used PLAIN WATER to do a DLMT successfully as I know quite q few people do, and after reading what Colin, the owner of BB wrote regarding once you ad water to Alcohol it dilutes the Alcohol and then the diluted Alcohol its self  can cause the drug to recrystallise so therefore its not actually spreading out in the diluting agent but becoming one mass , like adding salt to water, boil  away the water and what's left?  Mass Salt crystals. 

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235642.msg3025689#msg3025689

I myself when I first tried liquid DLMT year's ago started out with just water and was doing OK until I was told that Water don't act as a solvent for Diazepam, which then got me seriously paranoid and worried,  so I  added Vodka and that's what bloody effed me up, I felt so bad for so long after that I gave up on DLMT, but now want to try it again and intending to use water but need to hear form those of you who did plain water titration please with nothing else added.

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten:  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
Nova, I think Anne, who used to be active on the Daily Micro Taper Support thread, used plain water. If you shake up and down, make sure you don't create a vortex, and pull quickly, I think you can get a measurement.

Nova, I think Anne, who used to be active on the Daily Micro Taper Support thread, used plain water. If you shake up and down, make sure you don't create a vortex, and pull quickly, I think you can get a measurement.

I found quite a few people on the 'Titration thread'' using just plain water as well Gard

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I remember when chessplayer had an account here he mentioned using a small bit of vodka to make his solutions.  As we know, chessplayer was extremely intelligent.  Too bad he closed his account because he talked about how he made his solutions and the dilutions and how much vodka he used.  I also remember that he reinstated and then did a successful microtaper and felt fine when he got off.