Buzzing sensation in skin like tiny shivering

[c1...]

[c1...]
I used to have vibrations but this buzzing feeling is million times harder to deal with. Anyone else have like millions of bees under skin cause intense itch! And very disturbing.its in my whole body.

Yes, I've had that Sundance.  Restricted to my legs.  Had it whilst in tolerance and no doctor could explain it.  It got heaps better, almost disappeared, but returned these past 2 weeks.  Seems to be abating.  I'm 19 months off. 

We'll get there Sundance.  But WHEENNNNN!  :-\

Dee

:smitten:

[c1...]

Yes, I've had that Sundance.  Restricted to my legs.  Had it whilst in tolerance and no doctor could explain it.  It got heaps better, almost disappeared, but returned these past 2 weeks.  Seems to be abating.  I'm 19 months off. 

We'll get there Sundance.  But WHEENNNNN!  :-\

Dee

:smitten:

Yes we will but as you when...its frustrating. 34 months off yesterday. And I have had like this since june. More like skin shivering buzzing than vibrations. Maybe I shall see symptoms changing as something is happening in my brain for sure. Hope for the better. But negative atm  :angel:

Its hard to stay positive when life is passing by and all I can do is to suffer months after months never thought it would take this long 3 years soon. >:(

But I hope year 4 will be the last someday it must stop.

Yes Dee we just have to wait for the unicorn and that amazing corner  :smitten:

/sundance ☀️

• 2 weeks later...

I have incredible pain from these twitching nerves that cannot be tolerated. Especially in the face. 24/7, every millisecond.

Can you also have it in your mouth? Lips? Eyes? I have that.. yes it must be nerves twitching for some reason. Over activites or apmething or misfire bc of messed up neurotransmittors...

Yes allover me

24/7? Mine never stops. Its torture!!

[/quote

I have different sets of sx dominating at different times like shuffling around. The pins and needles are the most torturous. When it's less intense, muscle contraction and dystonia will be strong, other times the pins and needles can be less painful when it changes to burning. It's everywhere including inside month