today I start month 7

[tr...]

So the end of my 6th month. i don't know why we count the months but we do..probably bc in some way it encourages us..."I made it this many..I can do another". Somehow it solidifies the concept that we are resilient.

This month I can definitely say I felt a good shift. There were some good changes. (Taking an antihistamine seems to have not helped me this week (symptoms)but anyhooo....). Still get waves - part of the process.

I am still here. I am healing. I have been able to do things lately that I could not have even done a month ago so I need to focus on that. I even had my first good nap.

It is also an honor and a privilege to function as a mod on here...to journey with you all. I've come to know some truly awesome people on here.

Hugs! :smitten:

So the end of my 6th month. i don't know why we count the months but we do..probably bc in some way it encourages us..."I made it this many..I can do another". Somehow it solidifies the concept that we are resilient.

This month I can definitely say I felt a good shift. There were some good changes. (Taking an antihistamine seems to have not helped me this week (symptoms)but anyhooo....). Still get waves - part of the process.

I am still here. I am healing. I have been able to do things lately that I could not have even done a month ago so I need to focus on that. I even had my first good nap.

It is also an honor and a privilege to function as a mod on here...to journey with you all. I've come to know some truly awesome people on here.

What kind of symptoms? I noticed phenergan triggered my latest wave

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Trina75 this is fantastic! Congratulations! One thing I discovered very early was- yes- stay away from antihystamines. On the plus side, as soon as I stopped taking them, the negative effect was gone pretty quickly and I was back to the regular benzo hangover feeling. Keep on going! :)

I'm cheering you on Trina! You're a true warrior! A wonderful lady and you deserve this! May your months get even better. I can't wait for your next milestone. I'm coming behind you  :thumbsup:

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]