I’m so *messed up

[Ac...]

I'm sorry but I refuse to do that. I'm not recovering without you. You're not f%$c&ed up at all, just going through a tough time. We all need to remember who you really are. You're getting better with the rest of us whether you want to or not  :tickedoff:

I agree with diaz-e-BAM, no one is going to leave you behind and since I've already healed, I'm not going to give up on waiting for you to join me!  :smitten:

And he's right by the way, you really have no choice in the matter, your recovery is happening whether you can feel it or not because this is what your body knows how to do, heal itself.

Hi. Just a friendly reminder that the use of profanity (disguised or obvious) is not tolerated on the forum. It can be offensive to other members and can also create an unhealthy atmosphere.  Could you possible edit the title to the thread? Thank you for understanding.

You can review this policy in this link if you wish.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=212997.0

PS. I realize you are struggling and I'm sorry. Its def a rough process and we all feel like throwing in the towel at times. We are all stronger than we ever thought possible. you can do this. Healing happens..theres so many good stories out there and it can be you too. ;)