Feeling so much better..... finally!!

[Ia...]

Hi there,

I hope this message can help someone battling the horrendous depersonalization and depression I have been feeling the last couple of months.

Was prescribed 5mg Klonopin 13 years ago for insomnia. Decided it was time to come off the meds March 2018. Titrated for a year (which was brutal) and took my last dose March 2019, and then all hell broke loose. I had all the symptoms in the book and just wanted to die most days.

I couldn’t use any supplements during withdrawal as most of you also cannot use. Used CBD during my taper, but it didn’t really help. Jump to Aug 2020.... my depression was so bad that I just didn’t want to live anymore. I couldn’t function after 17 months off Klonopin.

I just felt total despair and no happiness. I decided to try taking Omega 3 fish oil and it did not make me feel bad. Used it for a few days and started taking low doses Magnesium. I slowly increased the dose of both and a week later added zinc, vit b12 and 5HTP.

I can absolutely say I feel so much better. I am now taking the following: Omega 3 fish oil with at least 1500mg of EPA, Magnesium Glycinate 250mg in the morning and evening, vit b12, 50mg 5HTP 3x a day and zinc in the morning.

I also discovered FECO (Full extract cannabis oil) and use a tiny bit (size of a grain of rice) at night to sleep. Give yourself at least 2 weeks to see the full effect, but I started feeling better after 3 days.

I do not feel hopeless anymore and my depression is almost non-existant.

Coming off Klonopin was by far the most difficult thing I ever did and many days I thought of just ending it all, but I am so glad I did not! Please hang in there.... life is good!

Feebie, you'll have to be careful if you decide to do the same. I'm not fully understanding the whole GABA thing or why some of us can do things others can't. But, 5 HTP is an awesome mood enhancer that binds to the GABA. If I were to take it now, I'll have a massive panic attack and burning brain. Vitamin B and magnesium are natural ways people generally fight fatigue and depression, however, I can't handle these and will feel anxious with cortisol waves within 15 minutes of the dose.

I know we're both ready to get rid of this depression, but please be careful.

IAmBrave, I am so happy this is working for you!!! Congrats!!!