Did anyone’s vision recover?

[Aj...]

[4a...]

My sight is so blurry, smeary, off, tunnelled to the side, floaters etc.

Did anyone have this go away.

Not mine not at all it has even got worse last week. Cant see colours. 34 months off now. I dont believe its dr dp strange vision.

Mine did after about 3 months off everything.

Then I could see so clearly!

And it was bad

bad blurry and floaters

Thanks!

I know Sundanceshaman!

Are you seeing in black & white?

For me colours are too bright or too dark and the highlights and shadows are too over-emphasised.

I know Baylissa mentioned seeing in black & white for a while.

Are you getting worse?

I know some ppl get much worse right before they get better.

I hope that os what is happening for you lovely. Xxx

I'm at 24 months out and while the blurry vision has reduced for sure, I still see floaters all the time, beams coming out of artificial lights, and tiny little flashes. Kind of like mild hallucinations. Also have issues with perceiving colors. Sometimes they look really dull and other times they pop out and look really saturated. Definitely my most persistent symptom and really hoping it won't be this way forever.

My sight is so blurry, smeary, off, tunnelled to the side, floaters etc.

Did anyone have this go away.

Mine did.I had these awful symptoms during the taper....

[4a...]

Mine did after about 3 months off everything.

Then I could see so clearly!

And it was bad

bad blurry and floaters

Thanks!

I know Sundanceshaman!

Are you seeing in black & white?

For me colours are too bright or too dark and the highlights and shadows are too over-emphasised.

I know Baylissa mentioned seeing in black & white for a while.

Are you getting worse?

I know some ppl get much worse right before they get better.

I hope that os what is happening for you lovely. Xxx

Its grey and white colours are soooo bright. I have that sometimes that colours or texture are super sharp/strong

But now everyhing is soft like foggy.

Yes my vision have change i dont know if it is good or bad.

I talked to another person not on benzo never been. I semd her that youtube movie you send me. She is suffer from derealizatiom and depersonalization. She said- yes my vision is ALWAYS like that.

I have a long tine saying it cant be DR DP never. But i think other things now. I dont have anxiety. Is my DR DP caused from a severe stress? But on the other hand. I got ONE panic attack and after that I have been in this DR DP.state

And when getting more stress triggers it gets worse.

I think the brain has learn to be like this thats why it dont stop. Like getting stucked

If I could get into a position hysically bearable enough I would DP a lot of meditation I think Sundanceshaman.

Are you able to do that?

Mine vision is improving at 18 months.  Found for burning, stinging, hydration helped a lot.  Lost my ability to feel thirsty so have to make myself drink. 

• 3 weeks later...

having vision issues today. Feels slightly blurry. However I had this bad for a while and it totally went away!

It's only today that I am stressed and in a wave its returned again. Also sometimes I feel the room is really dim and I need more light.

I think it goes along with DP/ DR because my head and brain feel weird too. Like my head is plugged into an electric socket.

I'm certain that if you got your eyes checked fairly recently that its just another Withdrawal symptom.

Today the vision stuff is particularly bad. Visual snow, floaters, lack of crisp edges and it feels dim inside the house.

Depersonalization is revved up

But I can say for a fact I experienced this about a year ago and it freaked me out. Went to optometrist and pretty much no change from previous years.

The eye issues totally went away. Totally felt normal and mostly healed during windows.

Now in a wave at 18 months off. This stuff just isn't linear.

The eye stuff will improve. If you can avoid stress it helps.