2 months (+ a bit)

[ma...]

So I hit 2 months last Tuesday but was in the middle of a wave and didn’t think much of it, As of yesterday feel like I’m in my first proper window and am feeling great.

Symptoms that were bad but have gone away altogether:

DP/DR

Cog fog

Insomnia

Depression

Memory loss

Headaches

Back pain

Numb tongue and lips

Symptoms that remain:

Intermittent bit of weird nerve feeling in left arm and right leg, way way worse if I sleep funny

Twitching all over, seems to be reducing though

Benzo belly

Persistent very mild flu symptoms, more like allergies

Wake up in a bit of a panic sometimes, but may be due to waking 10x a night with teething baby

Starting to feel positive about the future again which is really unusual feeling after a year or so of probably floating through life

A massive thank you to everyone in this group who has supported me over the last month or so also, I was feeling well and truly hopeless before I found this site.

it doesnt feel like it mid-wave, then a window comes along and feel silly for feeling so doomed lol. thank you for your ongoing support :) hope things are going well for you

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad to see people healing. It gives me motivation to start making a "living list" of the things I want to do when I'm healed more. Sorta like a bucket list idea but living life healed list. Im 83 days Ambien free that's about a week shy of 3 months. So I took my last crumb of Ambien on the night of June 20th. Father's Day was my first day free. I figured it to be a perfect day to be free because it's going to be HIM that get me through this. I'm so angry at the doctors that have ruined and still ruling people's lives with these diabolical benzos. Shame on them to not take their medical vows seriously! FIRST, to do no harm... Anyway, keep healing and don't give up

I'm glad to see people healing. It gives me motivation to start making a "living list" of the things I want to do when I'm healed more. Sorta like a bucket list idea but living life healed list. Im 83 days Ambien free that's about a week shy of 3 months. So I took my last crumb of Ambien on the night of June 20th. Father's Day was my first day free. I figured it to be a perfect day to be free because it's going to be HIM that get me through this. I'm so angry at the doctors that have ruined and still ruling people's lives with these diabolical benzos. Shame on them to not take their medical vows seriously! FIRST, to do no harm... Anyway, keep healing and don't give up

Thanks for the reply! I’m the same, seeing other people healing motivates me.

What kind of symptoms are you getting? We are on a similar timeline, I came off I think 5 days before you

My symptoms are many that comes at different times but the one that hangs around all the time is boatiness push pulling dizzying. It's like being on a boat when I'm laying down and in a fun house when I stand. I'm like " ok well where the heck is my cotton candy, caramel apples and funnel cake!"  :D yes we're in the same time frame. Today I'm 84 days post jump.

There's a progress log forum on this site that has a complete list of my symptoms. When they occur, which are gone, what's better etc it's listed under LadyDen's log feel free to check it out.

Wishing us both quick healing  :) how's your symptoms? How do you deal with them?