Trouble Walking support group

[Be...]

Anyone else having trouble walking, such as, walking with a limp, etc?  That's me.  I can barely walk sometimes and my left hip and leg hurt alot.  Sometimes I fall down outside for no apparent reason. 

I'm so sorry. Are you off for 8 yrs still not healed?

I was not able to stand up due to muscle contraction during taper and post jump. Not only legs but entire body having motor improvement kind of feeling.

It will be 8 years off end of November and for some reason I've been getting worse instead of better.  I had previous nerve damage which is why I started taking the benzo's in the first place and then the benzo's put the last nail in the coffin.  Maybe it's my age too.  I'm 59 years old now.  Menopause had something to do with it also.  I took benzo's pre-menopause and got off them with no problem whatsoever.  I also have other health issues too and I guess if I didn't have so much stress on me all the time, I'd feel alot better.

The extra nerve damage I've got is from taking the benzo's.  The Memory Impairment, Amnesia and Stuttering, loss of appetite and thirst and stomach problems I've got are definitely from the damage from the benzo's.  I always used to have a very good appetite and also never had stomach problems ever in my life until I got off the benzo's.  They have ruined my body and mind.  I also believe that the benzo damage has caused my left leg and hip to cause me to limp now more.

The Benzos or withdrawal from the Benzos?

Personally I think those are different things.

Withdrawal has destroyed my mind and body.

The Benzos considerably helped my spinal pain and spasticity etc.

A lot of ppl should never try to get off of them and should not be made to feel they need to.

A small group of us are getting worse.  I had nerve damage before I started the benzo's and this made it worse.  Most people heal just fine.  If I didn't have so much stress on me, I'd be better too, but so much goes wrong for me all the time in my life and it causes me alot of stress.

I smoked too much marijuana when I was 14 years old and had a horrible reaction to it and it blew out my nervous system and I've had panic disorder since then.  Marijuana caused permanent damage to me.  No one can tell me that pot doesn't cause permanent damage because it does.  I have horizontal nystagmus because of it.  Before I blew out my nervous system I was fine and happy and relaxed and could sleep well and did good in school and excelled in sports.  Had to drink and get drunk alot then to try to calm my nervous system.  I'm so screwed.