Pins and Needles, Tremors and Numbness of entire body

[li...]

I wasnt sure what category to post this in the forum. I  have not yet began to taper as I am very ill and terrified of more suffering but would like to know if anyone has experienced these symptoms? My neuro issues began in April. It is affecting all my limbs and face. I have 3 different kinds of neuro issues. The pins and needles feel actually more like electrical currents and extremely painful. It is exacerbated byvmost supplements, food, movement and exercise, the sun, and stress. Then there are times instead of the pins and needles I feel inner vibrations and tremors.  Other times I get numbness like my entire body is falling asleep. Has anyone expereinced these types of neuro issues to this extent? It has left me incapacitated.I have many health issues that I suffer with but for some reason this neuro stuff is the worse for me. I am going to take an ACTH stim test to test my adrenals and afraid the chemicals they will inject with me will make my neuro issues worse since almost everything activates it. The only reason why I am doing the stim test is because my adrenals crash over almost everythng as well and I am due for a wisdom teeth surgery where they will put me under and I dont think I will survive it due to my adrenals being so weak. I wanted to make sure I get the proper support for my adrenals and placed on hydrocortisone if I need it to survive he surgery. I am that weak and sensitive. Although after reading about how hydrocortisone can cause klonopin taper so much worse I am afraid to go on it but I may have no choice.  .

• 2 weeks later...

Me, head to toe literally all 3 types plus the most crippling muscle rigidty and contraction, all head to tone

4mom did you get these sx after covid or did you have them to some extent prior to covid too?

• 1 month later...

Those can certainly all be caused by tolerence but you mention you have other health conditions and injuries?

I presume you have had lots of blood tests, scans and other tests?

Do you want to list your other illnesses etc and what the chiro injury did?

• 1 month later...