Around 6 to 12 months group.

[Be...]

To all those Sixers and those between 12 months. I felt like starting this thread for us.Let us try to move this journey together. Symptom tracking and sharing of advise.

Bexlan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Ga...]

• [le...]

• [Be...]

My main symptoms at 6 months

-Irrational fear and doubt.

-Slight mood swings and anger.

-Low stress tolerance.

-Slight doom and despair on someday.

If these resolve I will be out of the woods. Simple as they seem ,they are able to throw me out of balance.

Been sleeping 12 hours but now since I started the prozac taper. It is in bits due to hunger.I remember spending whole nights being jerked awake.

How is your sleep.?Do you nap?

Good to see that you sleep so much! My sleep's poor, but I'm thankful if I get 4 hours every day. On top of everything that this setback from rescue doses has done to me, I'm not sure how I would cope with not sleeping at all. Before I had all the other symptoms I could bear not sleeping at all from time to time, but now I'm really jittery even if I sleep more than 4 hours. I have never napped even before I was ruined by psych drugs, I was never able to sleep during daytime, except when I had a flu.

Good to see that you sleep so much! My sleep's poor, but I'm thankful if I get 4 hours every day. On top of everything that this setback from rescue doses has done to me, I'm not sure how I would cope with not sleeping at all. Before I had all the other symptoms I could bear not sleeping at all from time to time, but now I'm really jittery even if I sleep more than 4 hours. I have never napped even before I was ruined by psych drugs, I was never able to sleep during daytime, except when I had a flu.

Try napping in withdrawal and you will know that hell exists in the sleep world. Do you know toxic naps. How are your mornings?

Try napping in withdrawal and you will know that hell exists in the sleep world. Do you know toxic naps. How are your mornings?

I'm glad to say that I don't know toxic naps. But as far as I know naps can be toxic even for normal people, let alone someone in benzo withdrawal. My mornings? Well, lets just say that this morning I was seriously tempted to reinstate. In fact, since amitriptyline incident happened at the end of my taper I should've just updosed and held the dose for another six months before commencing extra slow taper. Instead I decided to grit my teeth and wait it out, and now I am unable to work and they're going to expel me from the university to boot (I've finished writing my thesis but am currently in no condition to defend the thesis before the commission so I'm going to miss the deadline).

I'm glad to say that I don't know toxic naps. But as far as I know naps can be toxic even for normal people, let alone someone in benzo withdrawal. My mornings? Well, lets just say that this morning I was seriously tempted to reinstate. In fact, since amitriptyline incident happened at the end of my taper I should've just updosed and held the dose for another six months before commencing extra slow taper. Instead I decided to grit my teeth and wait it out, and now I am unable to work and they're going to expel me from the university to boot (I've finished writing my thesis but am currently in no condition to defend the thesis before the commission so I'm going to miss the deadline).

Man so sorry about the university time.But just know no time will be lost as life is still moving. And you seem to be a very intelligent person. I had toxic naps early on but they normalised in the 3rd month.

Did you reinstate?If you check in my posts I was so desperate to reinstate too in month two.

Man so sorry about the university time.But just know no time will be lost as life is still moving. And you seem to be a very intelligent person. I had toxic naps early on but they normalised in the 3rd month.

Did you reinstate?If you check in my posts I was so desperate to reinstate too in month two.

Thank you! Yeah, I was reading your old posts since your experience is so similar to mine amitriptyline→rescue doses→setback, and since you got better it was giving me hope. However, you said it got better a month after rescue doses. It has been 49 days since my last rescue dose, and while I had less severe symptoms than you, and it has gotten better, it's still very much up and down, and I'm still nowhere near to where I was pre-amitriptyline. I didn't reinstate. If I knew that it would go well, I would be less hesitant about it, but the longer you go without reinstating the more dangerous they say it is. Unfortunately doctors are clueless (they think if you don't have drug in your blood anymore all the symptoms you have are no longer from the drug, but your own underlying illnesses and want do prescribe antidepressants) and the only info I can get is from this forum.

Thank you! Yeah, I was reading your old posts since your experience is so similar to mine amitriptyline→rescue doses→setback, and since you got better it was giving me hope. However, you said it got better a month after rescue doses. It has been 49 days since my last rescue dose, and while I had less severe symptoms than you, and it has gotten better, it's still very much up and down, and I'm still nowhere near to where I was pre-amitriptyline. I didn't reinstate. If I knew that it would go well, I would be less hesitant about it, but the longer you go without reinstating the more dangerous they say it is. Unfortunately doctors are clueless (they think if you don't have drug in your blood anymore all the symptoms you have are no longer from the drug, but your own underlying illnesses and want do prescribe antidepressants) and the only info I can get is from this forum.

It wasn't really that after a month all symptoms dropped but they kept on lessening. My therapist told me the same.They have no clue about benzo withdrawal and that's how people are trapped into this mental illness stuff.

What was your reaction to amitriptyline like?

It wasn't really that after a month all symptoms dropped but they kept on lessening. My therapist told me the same.They have no clue about benzo withdrawal and that's how people are trapped into this mental illness stuff.

It gave me myclonus during the day, and when I wanted to sleep I wasn't able to fall asleep at all, just got endless stream of hypnic jerks. After few days of that I freaked out and took the rescue dose.

It gave me myclonus during the day, and when I wanted to sleep I wasn't able to fall asleep at all, just got endless stream of hypnic jerks. After few days of that I freaked out and took the rescue dose.

Me I got restless. Amitriptyline is hell on earth.I really didn't understand why I was suffering. The mind was playing tricks on me.Before amitriptyline I was fine as the word is.

Now prozac was giving me the panics too though they were subtle.

How is a typical day like for ya.

Me I got restless. Amitriptyline is hell on earth.I really didn't understand why I was suffering. The mind was playing tricks on me.Before amitriptyline I was fine as the word is.

It's an evil, evil drug. Who knows what it would've done to me if I took it every day and in larger doses. I only took 10 mg every other day, six tablets in total.

Well, the symptoms still change during the day but they're lesser in intensity in the night and stronger in the morning. What the symptoms are changes from day to day. One day it's benzo flu, other muscle twitching, or heavy limbs, today it was anxiety (and a strange one at that, my mind is calm, and my body feels like I'm hyper-angry). There was a week at the beginning of september when I was feeling almost baseline-like, but now the coaster's down again.

It's really bad that you were tricked into starting an antidepressant after you got off benzos you took to treat problems caused by an antidepressant. Antidepressants need to be banned.

It's an evil, evil drug. Who knows what it would've done to me if I took it every day and in larger doses. I only took 10 mg every other day, six tablets in total.

Well, the symptoms still change during the day but they're lesser in intensity in the night and stronger in the morning. What the symptoms are changes from day to day. One day it's benzo flu, other muscle twitching, or heavy limbs, today it was anxiety (and a strange one at that, my mind is calm, and my body feels like I'm hyper-angry). There was a week at the beginning of september when I was feeling almost baseline-like, but now the coaster's down again.

It's really bad that you were tricked into starting an antidepressant after you got off benzos you took to treat problems caused by an antidepressant. Antidepressants need to be banned.

Hyper angry.I guess I know what you mean by this.

Are you able to watch movies comfortably.

My symptoms are only background fear and weird mood swings.

Do so much to educate yourself in this process. Learn as much as you can from mindfulness to desensitization,breathing exercises,aerobics and try to take each day how it comes.

Do so much to educate yourself in this process. Learn as much as you can from mindfulness to desensitization,breathing exercises,aerobics and try to take each day how it comes.

Comfortably may be a bit of a stretch, but yes.

Your current symptoms might be Prozac withdrawal.

Comfortably may be a bit of a stretch, but yes.

Your current symptoms might be Prozac withdrawal.

You see Pacenik. Before introducing in ADs I had withdrawal symptoms but I wasn't feeling despair. But soon as I added in Prozac even the smallest of symptoms became intolerable to me. The what if intrusive thoughts began the next day after I took amitriptyline at night due to insomnia. That's my view of things. How are you feeling today?

You see Pacenik. Before introducing in ADs I had withdrawal symptoms but I wasn't feeling despair. But soon as I added in Prozac even the smallest of symptoms became intolerable to me. The what if intrusive thoughts began the next day after I took amitriptyline at night due to insomnia. That's my view of things. How are you feeling today?

I think you're right. Antidepressants have messed up so many people here. Are you still having extreme hunger pangs throughout the night? Have you tried full spectrum CBD oil? Many people report that it has eased their hunger at night and cortisol surges.

I'm still having bodily anxiety but it has lessened in intensity. Took 200 mg CoQ10 this morning to reduce cardiac awareness.

I think you're right. Antidepressants have messed up so many people here. Are you still having extreme hunger pangs throughout the night? Have you tried full spectrum CBD oil? Many people report that it has eased their hunger at night and cortisol surges.

I'm still having bodily anxiety but it has lessened in intensity. Took 200 mg CoQ10 this morning to reduce cardiac awareness.

Is that CBD oil you took.I have hemp oil.It has a fish like taste.But I don't really feel any effect when I take it.

The hunger pangs eased a bit as I slept from 12 till 7 in the morning without knowing what is on earth.

Do you at times wake up in the morning doubting how you will go through the day?Like starting each day skeptical.

Is that CBD oil you took.I have hemp oil.It has a fish like taste.But I don't really feel any effect when I take it.

The hunger pangs eased a bit as I slept from 12 till 7 in the morning without knowing what is on earth.

Do you at times wake up in the morning doubting how you will go through the day?Like starting each day skeptical.

CoQ10 is coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone. It's a supplement for the heart. Beta-blockers can be dangerous, so I take CoQ10. I did take a few drops of full spectrum CBD oil, but not this morning. I took it last night. I think hemp oil has no CBD, and full spectrum CBD oil has at least 12%–18% CBD, less than 0.3% THC, and some other cannabioids and flavonoids. Yes, mornings are tough. Which is why I usually think about reinstatement in the morning. Falling asleep can be tough too, but as I fall asleep I'm having physical symptoms, my mind is clear. In the morning my mind feels "acidic" for the lack of the better word.

CoQ10 is coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone. It's a supplement for the heart. Beta-blockers can be dangerous, so I take CoQ10. I did take a few drops of full spectrum CBD oil, but not this morning. I took it last night. I think hemp oil has no CBD, and full spectrum CBD oil has at least 12%–18% CBD, less than 0.3% THC, and some other cannabioids and flavonoids. Yes, mornings are tough. Which is why I usually think about reinstatement in the morning. Falling asleep can be tough too, but as I fall asleep I'm having physical symptoms, my mind is clear. In the morning my mind feels "acidic" for the lack of the better word.

I only have symptoms in the mornings only now.I just get aches at times or some acid trip feeling which is inexplicable plus some nervousness.Depending on the morning.

If mornings level. I will b out of the woods.

New on bb’s but just celebrated my six month withdrawal from Valium.  Sleeping well, only a little nausea from time to time, but still stuck with headaches and weird head sensations...was put on Valium for headaches and pre and post op surgery :tickedoff:  Have been having  some good windows, but longest has been four days.