Author Topic: Around 6 to 12 months group.  (Read 1380 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Around 6 to 12 months group.
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 09:25:21 pm »
Hi [...].  These headaches are my worst symptom, along with some minor GI issues and benzo flu once in a while.  What is confusing is that in mid-September I had a string of five days with no headaches and felt really well.  And when I did have headaches through September and until now in they would come and go, giving me some good relief in the evenings.  Now I wake up with them and they last until about 7 p.m.  When I am not in serious pain, I walk and ride a stationary bike for exercise.  I had a brain scan a couple of months ago, and I was told I had a very  healthy brain for a 73 year old!!!!!   What is making my head burn, ache and feel like a worm is crawling in it :tickedoff:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2020, 03:23:20 am »
Hi [...].  These headaches are my worst symptom, along with some minor GI issues and benzo flu once in a while.  What is confusing is that in mid-September I had a string of five days with no headaches and felt really well.  And when I did have headaches through September and until now in they would come and go, giving me some good relief in the evenings.  Now I wake up with them and they last until about 7 p.m.  When I am not in serious pain, I walk and ride a stationary bike for exercise.  I had a brain scan a couple of months ago, and I was told I had a very  healthy brain for a 73 year old!!!!!   What is making my head burn, ache and feel like a worm is crawling in it :tickedoff:
That is all withdrawal. You just have to accept some symptoms and believe they shall go with time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2020, 10:10:04 am »
Thanks so much, Brexlan!  I will hitch up my pants and try to just grin and bear it :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2020, 05:56:58 pm »
7 months now.This withdrawal is a tester.

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2020, 05:57:35 pm »
7 months now.This withdrawal is a tester.
It gets easier though.

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2020, 12:45:01 pm »
I'm 9 months out I've seen improvement but currently dealing with tingling, vibration, occasionally burning brain. Different parts of my head. I can feel it when I sleep at times. Can't wait til this is over and I no longer have these symptoms. I know time is the only healer.