Author Topic: Around 6 to 12 months group.  (Read 1379 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Around 6 to 12 months group.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 01:28:48 pm »
Is that CBD oil you took.I have hemp oil.It has a fish like taste.But I don't really feel any effect when I take it.
The hunger pangs eased a bit as I slept from 12 till 7 in the morning without knowing what is on earth.
Do you at times wake up in the morning doubting how you will go through the day?Like starting each day skeptical.
CoQ10 is coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone. It's a supplement for the heart. Beta-blockers can be dangerous, so I take CoQ10. I did take a few drops of full spectrum CBD oil, but not this morning. I took it last night. I think hemp oil has no CBD, and full spectrum CBD oil has at least 12%18% CBD, less than 0.3% THC, and some other cannabioids and flavonoids. Yes, mornings are tough. Which is why I usually think about reinstatement in the morning. Falling asleep can be tough too, but as I fall asleep I'm having physical symptoms, my mind is clear. In the morning my mind feels "acidic" for the lack of the better word.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2020, 02:38:29 pm »
Is that CBD oil you took.I have hemp oil.It has a fish like taste.But I don't really feel any effect when I take it.
The hunger pangs eased a bit as I slept from 12 till 7 in the morning without knowing what is on earth.
Do you at times wake up in the morning doubting how you will go through the day?Like starting each day skeptical.
CoQ10 is coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone. It's a supplement for the heart. Beta-blockers can be dangerous, so I take CoQ10. I did take a few drops of full spectrum CBD oil, but not this morning. I took it last night. I think hemp oil has no CBD, and full spectrum CBD oil has at least 12%18% CBD, less than 0.3% THC, and some other cannabioids and flavonoids. Yes, mornings are tough. Which is why I usually think about reinstatement in the morning. Falling asleep can be tough too, but as I fall asleep I'm having physical symptoms, my mind is clear. In the morning my mind feels "acidic" for the lack of the better word.
I only have symptoms in the mornings only now.I just get aches at times or some acid trip feeling which is inexplicable plus some nervousness.Depending on the morning.
If mornings level. I will b out of the woods.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2020, 06:10:46 pm »
New on bbs but just celebrated my six month withdrawal from Valium.  Sleeping well, only a little nausea from time to time, but still stuck with headaches and weird head sensations...was put on Valium for headaches and pre and post op surgery :tickedoff:  Have been having  some good windows, but longest has been four days.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2020, 07:38:54 pm »
Im at 11 months here. Just wondering did anyone experience Dizziness later in their wd, not during acute!

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2020, 11:46:51 am »
Current symptoms. 
Mornings-0.5/10
Chemical fear-2/10
New symptoms Body aches  and GI issues.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 12:02:28 pm »
Im at 11 months here. Just wondering did anyone experience Dizziness later in their wd, not during acute!
Which other symptoms do you have?

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2020, 11:43:26 am »
Now at six and a half months, and am in a bad wave.  A week or so ago morning headaches had lessened after sleeping a restful seven hours.  Back to waking up at four a.m., with terrible headache.  Do these awful headaches ever ever go away???  I can live with less sleep and other minor symptoms, but these headaches prevent me from having any quality of life.  It is not like a normal headache, but more of a burning, pounding, strange sensations type of head pain.  Hope everyone will have a pain free day :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2020, 12:49:57 pm »
Now at six and a half months, and am in a bad wave.  A week or so ago morning headaches had lessened after sleeping a restful seven hours.  Back to waking up at four a.m., with terrible headache.  Do these awful headaches ever ever go away???  I can live with less sleep and other minor symptoms, but these headaches prevent me from having any quality of life.  It is not like a normal headache, but more of a burning, pounding, strange sensations type of head pain.  Hope everyone will have a pain free day :smitten: :smitten:
Headaches used to plague me as well. But like all other symptoms they fall off like leaves from trees.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2020, 12:53:45 pm »
How long did you suffer with headaches and at what point did they cease and desist.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2020, 04:07:48 pm »
How long did you suffer with headaches and at what point did they cease and desist.
During my taper and also around month 3.They are pretty common. Do you get chemical fear.?