Author Topic: Around 6 to 12 months group.  (Read 1377 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Around 6 to 12 months group.
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2020, 05:02:19 pm »
Man so sorry about the university time.But just know no time will be lost as life is still moving. And you seem to be a very intelligent person. I had toxic naps early on but they normalised in the 3rd month.
Did you reinstate?If you check in my posts I was so desperate to reinstate too in month two.
Thank you! Yeah, I was reading your old posts since your experience is so similar to mine amitriptyline→rescue doses→setback, and since you got better it was giving me hope. However, you said it got better a month after rescue doses. It has been 49 days since my last rescue dose, and while I had less severe symptoms than you, and it has gotten better, it's still very much up and down, and I'm still nowhere near to where I was pre-amitriptyline. I didn't reinstate. If I knew that it would go well, I would be less hesitant about it, but the longer you go without reinstating the more dangerous they say it is. Unfortunately doctors are clueless (they think if you don't have drug in your blood anymore all the symptoms you have are no longer from the drug, but your own underlying illnesses and want do prescribe antidepressants) and the only info I can get is from this forum.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 05:22:31 pm »
Man so sorry about the university time.But just know no time will be lost as life is still moving. And you seem to be a very intelligent person. I had toxic naps early on but they normalised in the 3rd month.
Did you reinstate?If you check in my posts I was so desperate to reinstate too in month two.
Thank you! Yeah, I was reading your old posts since your experience is so similar to mine amitriptyline→rescue doses→setback, and since you got better it was giving me hope. However, you said it got better a month after rescue doses. It has been 49 days since my last rescue dose, and while I had less severe symptoms than you, and it has gotten better, it's still very much up and down, and I'm still nowhere near to where I was pre-amitriptyline. I didn't reinstate. If I knew that it would go well, I would be less hesitant about it, but the longer you go without reinstating the more dangerous they say it is. Unfortunately doctors are clueless (they think if you don't have drug in your blood anymore all the symptoms you have are no longer from the drug, but your own underlying illnesses and want do prescribe antidepressants) and the only info I can get is from this forum.
It wasn't really that after a month all symptoms dropped but they kept on lessening. My therapist told me the same.They have no clue about benzo withdrawal and that's how people are trapped into this mental illness stuff.
What was your reaction to amitriptyline like?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2020, 05:27:01 pm »
It wasn't really that after a month all symptoms dropped but they kept on lessening. My therapist told me the same.They have no clue about benzo withdrawal and that's how people are trapped into this mental illness stuff.
It gave me myclonus during the day, and when I wanted to sleep I wasn't able to fall asleep at all, just got endless stream of hypnic jerks. After few days of that I freaked out and took the rescue dose.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2020, 05:57:50 pm »
It gave me myclonus during the day, and when I wanted to sleep I wasn't able to fall asleep at all, just got endless stream of hypnic jerks. After few days of that I freaked out and took the rescue dose.
Me I got restless. Amitriptyline is hell on earth.I really didn't understand why I was suffering. The mind was playing tricks on me.Before amitriptyline I was fine as the word is.
Now prozac was giving me the panics too though they were subtle.
How is a typical day like for ya.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2020, 06:17:14 pm »
Me I got restless. Amitriptyline is hell on earth.I really didn't understand why I was suffering. The mind was playing tricks on me.Before amitriptyline I was fine as the word is.
It's an evil, evil drug. Who knows what it would've done to me if I took it every day and in larger doses. I only took 10 mg every other day, six tablets in total.
Well, the symptoms still change during the day but they're lesser in intensity in the night and stronger in the morning. What the symptoms are changes from day to day. One day it's benzo flu, other muscle twitching, or heavy limbs, today it was anxiety (and a strange one at that, my mind is calm, and my body feels like I'm hyper-angry). There was a week at the beginning of september when I was feeling almost baseline-like, but now the coaster's down again.
It's really bad that you were tricked into starting an antidepressant after you got off benzos you took to treat problems caused by an antidepressant. Antidepressants need to be banned.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2020, 09:27:21 pm »
It's an evil, evil drug. Who knows what it would've done to me if I took it every day and in larger doses. I only took 10 mg every other day, six tablets in total.
Well, the symptoms still change during the day but they're lesser in intensity in the night and stronger in the morning. What the symptoms are changes from day to day. One day it's benzo flu, other muscle twitching, or heavy limbs, today it was anxiety (and a strange one at that, my mind is calm, and my body feels like I'm hyper-angry). There was a week at the beginning of september when I was feeling almost baseline-like, but now the coaster's down again.
It's really bad that you were tricked into starting an antidepressant after you got off benzos you took to treat problems caused by an antidepressant. Antidepressants need to be banned.
Hyper angry.I guess I know what you mean by this.
Are you able to watch movies comfortably.
My symptoms are only background fear and weird mood swings.
Do so much to educate yourself in this process. Learn as much as you can from mindfulness to desensitization,breathing exercises,aerobics and try to take each day how it comes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 07:39:28 am »
Do so much to educate yourself in this process. Learn as much as you can from mindfulness to desensitization,breathing exercises,aerobics and try to take each day how it comes.
Comfortably may be a bit of a stretch, but yes.
Your current symptoms might be Prozac withdrawal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2020, 12:28:25 pm »
Comfortably may be a bit of a stretch, but yes.
Your current symptoms might be Prozac withdrawal.
You see [...]. Before introducing in ADs I had withdrawal symptoms but I wasn't feeling despair. But soon as I added in Prozac even the smallest of symptoms became intolerable to me. The what if intrusive thoughts began the next day after I took amitriptyline at night due to insomnia. That's my view of things. How are you feeling today?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2020, 12:42:16 pm »
You see [...]. Before introducing in ADs I had withdrawal symptoms but I wasn't feeling despair. But soon as I added in Prozac even the smallest of symptoms became intolerable to me. The what if intrusive thoughts began the next day after I took amitriptyline at night due to insomnia. That's my view of things. How are you feeling today?
I think you're right. Antidepressants have messed up so many people here. Are you still having extreme hunger pangs throughout the night? Have you tried full spectrum CBD oil? Many people report that it has eased their hunger at night and cortisol surges.
I'm still having bodily anxiety but it has lessened in intensity. Took 200 mg CoQ10 this morning to reduce cardiac awareness.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2020, 01:11:08 pm »
I think you're right. Antidepressants have messed up so many people here. Are you still having extreme hunger pangs throughout the night? Have you tried full spectrum CBD oil? Many people report that it has eased their hunger at night and cortisol surges.
I'm still having bodily anxiety but it has lessened in intensity. Took 200 mg CoQ10 this morning to reduce cardiac awareness.
Is that CBD oil you took.I have hemp oil.It has a fish like taste.But I don't really feel any effect when I take it.
The hunger pangs eased a bit as I slept from 12 till 7 in the morning without knowing what is on earth.
Do you at times wake up in the morning doubting how you will go through the day?Like starting each day skeptical.