Author Topic: Around 6 to 12 months group.  (Read 1378 times)

[Buddie]

Around 6 to 12 months group.
« on: August 15, 2020, 01:13:06 pm »
To all those Sixers and those between 12 months. I felt like starting this thread for us.Let us try to move this journey together. Symptom tracking and sharing of advise.
[...]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 03:31:18 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Around 6 to 12 months group.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 04:30:34 pm »
My main symptoms at 6 months
-Irrational fear and doubt.
-Slight mood swings and anger.
-Low stress tolerance.
-Slight doom and despair on someday.
If these resolve I will be out of the woods. Simple as they seem ,they are able to throw me out of balance.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:28:27 am »
Month 6 seems subtle in symptoms.
No major symptoms but still not comfortable yet.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 09:28:43 am »
Symptoms today.
-Slight sensitisation and nervousness.
-The hunger pangs attacked at night though.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 09:20:29 am »
How are you sleeping? How long, what quality, etc.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 01:24:08 pm »
Been sleeping 12 hours but now since I started the prozac taper. It is in bits due to hunger.I remember spending whole nights being jerked awake.
How is your sleep.?Do you nap?

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 01:34:07 pm »
Good to see that you sleep so much! My sleep's poor, but I'm thankful if I get 4 hours every day. On top of everything that this setback from rescue doses has done to me, I'm not sure how I would cope with not sleeping at all. Before I had all the other symptoms I could bear not sleeping at all from time to time, but now I'm really jittery even if I sleep more than 4 hours. I have never napped even before I was ruined by psych drugs, I was never able to sleep during daytime, except when I had a flu.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 01:41:00 pm »
Good to see that you sleep so much! My sleep's poor, but I'm thankful if I get 4 hours every day. On top of everything that this setback from rescue doses has done to me, I'm not sure how I would cope with not sleeping at all. Before I had all the other symptoms I could bear not sleeping at all from time to time, but now I'm really jittery even if I sleep more than 4 hours. I have never napped even before I was ruined by psych drugs, I was never able to sleep during daytime, except when I had a flu.
Try napping in withdrawal and you will know that hell exists in the sleep world. Do you know toxic naps. How are your mornings?

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 01:50:01 pm »
Try napping in withdrawal and you will know that hell exists in the sleep world. Do you know toxic naps. How are your mornings?
I'm glad to say that I don't know toxic naps. But as far as I know naps can be toxic even for normal people, let alone someone in benzo withdrawal. My mornings? Well, lets just say that this morning I was seriously tempted to reinstate. In fact, since amitriptyline incident happened at the end of my taper I should've just updosed and held the dose for another six months before commencing extra slow taper. Instead I decided to grit my teeth and wait it out, and now I am unable to work and they're going to expel me from the university to boot (I've finished writing my thesis but am currently in no condition to defend the thesis before the commission so I'm going to miss the deadline).

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 04:49:37 pm »
I'm glad to say that I don't know toxic naps. But as far as I know naps can be toxic even for normal people, let alone someone in benzo withdrawal. My mornings? Well, lets just say that this morning I was seriously tempted to reinstate. In fact, since amitriptyline incident happened at the end of my taper I should've just updosed and held the dose for another six months before commencing extra slow taper. Instead I decided to grit my teeth and wait it out, and now I am unable to work and they're going to expel me from the university to boot (I've finished writing my thesis but am currently in no condition to defend the thesis before the commission so I'm going to miss the deadline).
Man so sorry about the university time.But just know no time will be lost as life is still moving. And you seem to be a very intelligent person. I had toxic naps early on but they normalised in the 3rd month.
Did you reinstate?If you check in my posts I was so desperate to reinstate too in month two.