Liquid titration Clonazepam

[Li...]

[45...]

Most people make up their own schedules.  We suggest occasional reductions of less than 10%, but we don't specify exact cut amounts of dates.  If you ask, there are lots of people who can help with math/dilutions/measurements. 

Excel spreadsheets are handy for doing these calculations.  Again, there's much help available if you wish it.

People can honestly do all of these measurements for liquid titrations with measuring cups and measuring spoons that they already have at home.  But if you want to purchase a graduated cylinder and/or a syringe to help with measuring, they're widely available on Amazon and eBay.  You just need to determine the size you need. 

Most people dilute into larger volumes to make measuring easier.  It's also possible to taper directly from the liquid formulation using a syringe.  Many ways to do this.

[16...]

Same as Girl. It is a program designed by Jim Hawks. He used to be a member. Worked for me in my two tapers. You can use Pills and liquid at the same time when the total dose still high for liquid only.

The ideal way would be to have your doctor order a suspension from a compound pharmacy and show the doctor the schedule reduction as per the pdf.

I gave my doctor this procedure I found on the internet and to the pharmacy as well. I also showed her the pdf and the rate I was going to reduce.

Instructions for preparation:

1. Count out six 2-mg tablets and place the tablets in a

mortar

2 Grind the tablets to a fine powder

3. Add approximately 10 mL of the vehicle (Ora-plus/blend), and mix to a

uniform paste

4. Add the vehicle in geometric portions almost to volume,

and mix thoroughly after each addition.

5. Transfer the contents of the mortar to the calibrated bottle.

6. Add enough vehicle to bring the final volume to 120 mL. Put the content in a 120 ml botttle (a 100 ml more common bottle can be used. In this case 5 pills of 2 mg or 10 pills of 1 mg have to be used to get a 01 mg/ml concentration ratio).

7. Label the bottle ‘Shake well before using” and “protect

from light”

8. Label the bottle with an expiration date of 60 days.

9. Use a 10 ml syringe to take the liquid dose as per program and pills accordingly.

10.Use Press-In Bottle Adapters for better extractoion of the liquid. ( pharmacyes normally give you this type of bottle adapters in the bottle)

Hope it works for you!

Mice