Women who had healthy pregnancies post withdrawal

[An...]

I did. My baby is 11 months now. I was 13 months off benzos when I got pregnant. My baby is completely healthy and I’m still breastfeeding!
  • Love 1

I fell pregnant after only jumping off benzos 1.5 months.so I was I  mega acute stage of withdrawal... apparently baby healthy due in November.  Apart from morning anixtey I am ok so I will keep you posted.
  • Like 1

[6b...]
I pray for a family too one day.  I wanted nothing more than that in life...we will have healthy children when God thinks it’s time.  ❤️

I know two women who’ve had (between them) five healthy, beautiful babies who are growing into healthy, beautiful, smart kiddos. The pregnancies were a little symptomatic due to hormone issues, but otherwise uneventful.

One of them is Bittersweet1, you could try PMing her.

• Love 1

Glad to have found this. I’m 35 and also interested in knowing how pregnancy is during withdrawal. My husband and I would like to start a family in the next year. Tinnitus is my biggest issue now, all other symptoms have become manageable.

Well done at getting this far..

Am 36 now due in 3months.. you will progress fast now. I can now tolerate sugar and caffeine to a degree but gotta be careful...