Lumps, cysts in muscle or fat etc?

[Aj...]

Has anyone else developed lumps all over?

I have a lot of small hard, knotty lumps in abdominal wall that do not ease with pressure, massage etc.

Also larger long ones across back of both hamstrings  about 4 inches up from knees - Thos is area that is pressing on cushions all the time.

Also have small nodules in neck on and around thyroid on right side.

I also have one in my sacrum that is very painful to lie on but can’t sit - soon won’t be able to lie on back at all but have a 16cm lipoma on left hip and sciatic nerve gets crushed if lie on right and shoulders are a mess and have been since before Benzos.

Not sure of there are lipomas.

Dr said ones in abdomen are cysts after feeling them.

The lump in right jaw feels the same.

I had none of this before withdrawal

Have it allover. The small ones come and goes along depend on how the overall contraction is. My entire back is one single huge piece of lump the most horrodous.

• 3 years later...
[Cr...]

Hello. How are you doing with your taper? Do you still have the lipomas? I think I have a whole bunch of them all over my body. I’m thinking it’s related to the taper. 

[An...]

I have several lipomas. I personally think they have little to nothing to do with benzodiazepines but JMHO. My mother also has them and she has never been addicted to benzos.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's essential to follow up with your doctor to investigate these lumps further. They could be related to various factors, including withdrawal effects, but a professional evaluation is crucial for accurate diagnosis and treatment. Take care