Jordan Peterson gets covid and fluoroquinolones

[So...]

Even if you don't care for his ideas...this is a rough go for the guy and honestly we are the people that get it.

He was doing better in Serbia from 3 weeks ago video,

Then got covid on his already weak lungs and they gave him fluoroquinolones !! Double yikes!

Thanks so much for this link.  I thought I had looked up hydroxychloroquine to see if it was a negative modulator of GABA and didn't see it on my list.  But indeed after looking

again, it is.  I have been contemplating taking this as a prophylactic which would no doubt have put in another acute withdrawal state.  Two other times I've suffered with

acute symptoms both when still taking clonazepam but I am pretty sure this would negatively impact me at 15 months off. 

I hope everyone on BB's is aware of the possible consequences of taking HC while tapering or even after.

Thanks again,

Klonkar

[02...]

Even if you don't care for his ideas...this is a rough go for the guy and honestly we are the people that get it.

He was doing better in Serbia from 3 weeks ago video,

Then got covid on his already weak lungs and they gave him fluoroquinolones !! Double yikes!

How does this guy no know this stuff?!?!

From reading this forum and elsewhere, it seems that there are many psychiatrists who either don't know or have wrong information about benzos.  Not being anti-medicine, just making an observation from what I have read. 

I had to introduce my psychiatrist to the whole Ashton taper,  When I started suddenly having problems with klonopin he originally wanted to increase my klonopin until my anxiety attacks stopped and then taper me from that.  He is a great doctor.  He just did not know.  Thankfully he was open minded enough to buy in when I presented him with the Ashton taper which I learned about here.

[c8...]
Well, yes. But if psychiatrists who prescribe them know so little about them, why would psychologists who don't have anything to do with drugs know anything at all about them?

All Doctors with the authority prescribing drugs should learn about the drugs not only from sales ppl, and before subscribing them.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ... I was just going to start a thread a Dr. Jordan Peterson then I saw this one.

I don't care about his views nor how he or his daughter eat.  It's so sad that someone warned his daughter a few months ago about flouroquinalones and he got them anyway.  Makes me want to get yet another drug allergy bracelet with flouroquinalones on it.