Zopiclone to Valium taper

[Sh...]

I doubt you'll find many who can answer this question, I don't see that many people on Zopiclone and even fewer who crossover, are you still considering this?

I saw a member write today that he chased sleep but sleep has to come to us, when we chase it we can't seem to catch it.  It looks like you're throwing everything you've got at sleep and it's still eluding you, I'm so sorry.

Keep tapering and hopefully one day your body will find balance so you can sleep again. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello just wondering if anyone has had success with this? Thanku

hi, how do reduce the Zop, by how much. I have 7.5 mg pills that are easy to cut in half to 3.75 mg, but to cut that in half is difficult and then I am only guessing how much I am taking.

I’ve been cutting my 7.5 into half, then quarters then eighths with a razor blade. It’s not easy to cut but I’m doing the best I can. I’m down to 1/4. Dropping to 1/8 next week

Try razor blade but some people use diamond scales to weigh the dust, others go to compounding chemist to get exact dosage but that is expensive here in Australia. So I’m just winging it. If I mess up I just chuck it and start again. I haven’t wasted many tho

I’ve been cutting my 7.5 into half, then quarters then eighths with a razor blade. It’s not easy to cut but I’m doing the best I can. I’m down to 1/4. Dropping to 1/8 next week

Do you take the valium at the same time as the Zop? Is it really a good idea to take another Benzo with the risk of getting hooked on it?

Hi Shayna 78, would you please be able to let me know of the address or contact details of the clinic you visited.

I too live in Australia and am prepared to travel to get assistance if necessary.

Kind regards,

The drover.