Tapering off Klonopin, looking for support

[do...]

Hi everyone, currently tapering down off of klonopin and I feel awful. Just looking for some support that things get better.

Hello dorosept1 and Welcome to BenzoBuddies! 

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time with tapering off Klonopin.  I personally know how awful it can be.  You've come to the right place for information and support to help you get through this.

We generally suggest tapering with cuts of no more than 5-10% every 10-14 days or longer as dictated by symptoms.  This helps keep withdrawal symptoms to a minimum so you can function as well as possible during withdrawal. 

Please browse the site and feel free to post.  I suggest you begin a topic with questions about your situation on one of these boards to start:

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

There is also a board dedicated to Klonopin but I would start with the first two boards: Klonopin Klub #2

It's helpful to other members to readily see where you are in your benzo journey so please create a signature.  Here's how. Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile.

We're glad you've joined us.  Please reach out for support.

Brighterday  :)