Teas??

[I ...]

Any recommendations on what kind of teas to drink that won't set me back. I'm a few days away from a year off and trying to stay away from coffee. Thanks in advance

[56...]

I drank a ton of herbal teas and none gave me issues.  I'm not a big fan of chamomile, so didn't drink that.

Some of the 'relaxing' or 'sleepy time' teas will contain one or more gabaergic herbs, but I don't think that the quantity is sufficient to do much of anything.  As with all things, use with a little caution until you see how you're faring.

I'm a fan of chamomile - I found it very soothing during withdrawal when my anxiety was through the roof.

Thank you Brighterday. I love chamomile tea but i hear so many bad things about it here on BB. I'll be a year off soon and I'm still experiencing symptoms. I just don't want it to set me back to the beginning of this horror story. Maybe I'll just try it in moderation and see where that leads me.

I love so many teas.  Lemon ginger or or just lemon tea is a lovely taste.  I actually have continues to drink black teas thought bwd, and I've been okay with that most days. 

[f2...]
Rooibos with milk and mint tea are my favorites. Rooibos is originally from south Africa. It's a kind of bush plant. The good about it is that is naturally decaffeinated sleep inducer and is full of antioxidants. Chamomile and passion flower seem to interfere with GABA and affect some people.

[56...]

Rooibos with milk and mint tea are my favorites. Rooibos is originally from south Africa. It's a kind of bush plant. The good about it is that is naturally decaffeinated sleep inducer and is full of antioxidants. Chamomile and passion flower seem to interfere with GABA and affect some people.

We had this really nice woman from S. Africa working in our group for some years.  She would occasionally bring samples of Rooibos and Dairy Milk chocolates. 

+1 on rooibos. I love it.