Total insomnia

[ee...]

[ee...]
Anyone suffering with total insomnia for months? I have loss of awareness, long term and short term memory loss, loss of cognitive functions, brain feels asleep. I’m worse everyday without sleep, I really can’t sleep at all I lost all of my sleep progressively. I can’t live like that anymore two years of insomnia total insomnia since January first I’ve had some fake sleep on meds, now I’m a month and a half off I’ve lost all my sleep didn’t sleep for more than a week, my brain is just not working anymore I totally lost ability to sleep. Benzos only worked for me for a month. Then I was constantly withdrawing for two years, anyone I need some hope, my brain is under active, I can’t talk, I can’t think, like my brain is not working properly and is missing, can’t see my eyes and brain just doesn’t work.

Hi akul. I’m suffering horrendous insomnia too, but I haven’t weaned off yet. I get average 3 hrs a night, sometimes 4, last night 0. I know how it feels. It’s terrifying. Aparently it’s common, how long have u been off?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone suffering with total insomnia for months? I have loss of awareness, long term and short term memory loss, loss of cognitive functions, brain feels asleep. I’m worse everyday without sleep, I really can’t sleep at all I lost all of my sleep progressively. I can’t live like that anymore two years of insomnia total insomnia since January first I’ve had some fake sleep on meds, now I’m a month and a half off I’ve lost all my sleep didn’t sleep for more than a week, my brain is just not working anymore I totally lost ability to sleep. Benzos only worked for me for a month. Then I was constantly withdrawing for two years, anyone I need some hope, my brain is under active, I can’t talk, I can’t think, like my brain is not working properly and is missing, can’t see my eyes and brain just doesn’t work.

Hi

I mentioned on your "anyone please" thread that it would help to put a signature in to see your dosing/tapering history.

What do you mean by "fake sleep"

Do you actually know you are awake all the time, total insomnia would be someone who is aware and awake all the time. Sadly I used to take speed and stay awake several days, not a good idea, I knew I was awake, when the speed wore off I would dose again and go about my business day or night, poor terrible idea, did me no good.

Pharmaceutical meds aren't good for sleep, sure, they work, but they cause damage and their effectiveness wears off.

Am I right in saying you only took Benzes a month?

What was the other med you took?

[ee...]

Hi

I mentioned on your "anyone please" thread that it would help to put a signature in to see your dosing/tapering history.

Do you actually know you are awake all the time, total insomnia would be someone who is aware and awake all the time. Sadly I used to take speed and stay awake several days, not a good idea, I knew I was awake, when the speed wore off I would dose again and go about my business day or night, poor terrible idea, did me no good.

Pharmaceutical meds aren't good for sleep, sure, they work, but they cause damage and their effectiveness wears off.

Even if I doze I am awake and can hear everything.

Hi

Even if I doze I am awake and can hear everything.

Bless you, would it help you to read the "success stories" thread, this will give you some hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't read the starts of the posts where they struggle skip to the end where you can see them coming out the other end.

I am the same akul. X I can be so exhausted lay down and nothing happens x

Awww hugs, pls see my reply to auks016 would it help you to read the success stories. Skip over the struggles at the beginnings of the posts and just read the end where they come out of this mess.

It’s so hard journey. It makes me so sad and scared. I feel for u akul it’s awful x yes I read success stories every day. I’m praying we can write one of these stories one day!

It’s so hard journey. It makes me so sad and scared. I feel for u akul it’s awful x yes I read success stories every day. I’m praying we can write one of these stories one day!

Maybe you two could buddy up. I'm getting interrupted sleep, early awakenings, but I don't think its the benzo I think it's the situation I am in.