Author Topic: Acupuncture !  (Read 1203 times)

[Buddie]

Acupuncture !
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:24:06 pm »
I'm so happy my acupuncture app. is tomorrow I did four - five treatments months ago for [...] and so worked very well--- I am so happy to have some more treatments going to try for three over three weeks to center me and help with the withdrawls and anxiety I know it works so I am SOOO happy to be going tomorrow! :yippee:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Acupuncture !
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:52:54 am »
Hope the treatments bring you the relief you seek, [...].  Let us know how it goes.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:59:13 pm »
Hope it goes well [...].

[...] (no more)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 07:11:49 pm »
It helped GREATLY!  I had a BAD day the day after but totally have done a 180 from the time I went in and today I have another tommrrow.....not looking foward to feeling bad again but if this one works as well as the last then I should be out of the benzo woods

lee :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:08:32 am »
Did the next session end up working for ya??