Hi I'm new

[Pu...]

Hi all

I am glad to have found this group where I hope you can help me with this benzo problem.

I have been taking clonazepam for 6 months for insomnia, at the beginning .5 but now I am at .375

I would like to start water titration and I hope to be successful. I know it's not easy

Thank you

Hello Pukyluna, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

It sounds like you've made good progress with your taper, those tablets get a little tough to cut don't they?  How are you feeling, are you experiencing symptoms?

We can help you with titration, here is a link to our taper boards, just choose titration and hopefully someone will stop by to give you some guidance.  Planning your taper (Taper Plans)

If you'd like to connect with others going through withdrawal feel free to start a thread on the Withdrawal Support (during your taper) board.

We're glad you found us, let us know how we can help.

Pamster

Hello

Thanks for the welcome

I'm having tolerance symptoms and going through other health problems

The pills are .5 mg and I take 3/4 of them

and sometimes it's quite tedious to cut them

I hope I can lower the dose to .25 luckily in my country there are pills of those mg and I think it would be much easier to take them

:)

Tolerance symptoms are nasty but combined with other health problems can be overwhelming, I hope you can accomplish your goal.  Just so you know, it's also possible to buy a jewelers scale for a reasonable price to crush and weigh your dose, this is called dry titration.  Let us know if you'd like to know more.

Hello again!

I already tried the taper scale system once and apparently the one I bought is not too precise or maybe I cut a little more dry. I started to feel very sick and then went back to my previous dose. Since then I have been trying to stabilize myself so I can try water titration

I will ask in the corresponding forum to consult and get my doubts

Just so you know, many members will weigh 10 pills to take an average, not sure if you used this method. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had a setback, I hope you can stabilize quickly so you can get back on track, slow and steady wins the race.