Hello everyone

[du...]

Hello durango and Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on quitting Ativan - We're glad you found us!  While we wouldn't recommend it many members have quit cold turkey and recovered. You'll find a wealth of information and support here from others who understand what you're going through.

Please explore the site at your own pace.  To help you get started we suggest looking at The Ashton Manual.  Chap III talks about many common withdrawal symptoms.

You may want to start a thread with questions about your situation on one of these boards:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal 

It's helpful to other members to readily see where you are in your benzo journey so please create a signature.  Here's how. Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile.

Welcome!

Brighterday.  :)

Durango: Welcome! I too was on Ativan...I ended up in a rapid taper for various reasons (some out of my control). I am now entering my 6th month free.

I never want to see a benzo again.  :thumbsup:

I know that what you are feeling now is probably pure hell...but you will get through this. Others have and you will too!You are now on a path to healing. Be kind to yourself, reduce as much stress as possible, and know that you are not alone here.

Durango: Welcome! I too was on Ativan...I ended up in a rapid taper for various reasons (some out of my control). I am now entering my 6th month free.

I never want to see a benzo again.  :thumbsup:

I know that what you are feeling now is probably pure hell...but you will get through this. Others have and you will too!You are now on a path to healing. Be kind to yourself, reduce as much stress as possible, and know that you are not alone here.

Congrats on 6 months and ty ya its been hell